Mandal Youth Secretary, Navabpeta, Telangana, TRS
Mohammad Sabeel is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Telangana. He is serving as the Mandal Youth Secretary of Navabpeta from the TRS Party.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Chowdoor Which is a District headquarter of Navabpeta on 22-June-1992. His Parents were Gulam & Jahangirbee.
In 2009, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School, Chowdoor and Intermediate from the Govt. Junior COllege in 2011.
Later, In 2014, Sabeel enrolled Bachelor’s degree from Jagruthi Degree College, Shadnagar.
CAREER IN POLITICS
After completion of his education, Sabeel was drawn into active politics by the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (often called TRS) with great zeal and the desire to serve the Students in 2011.
He has been assisting students, individuals, and inquiring, as well as addressing student problems, since the student phase.
He has been a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
He was appointed Village Youth President of Chowdoor in a flash and has been serving the post with appreciation and tirelessly fighting for the well-being of society in 2011.
His ideological commitment and generous sincerity gained him election as the TRS Village Minority President, which he has held with appreciation and continued to work hard for the betterment of the people. Sabeel will be supporting Chowdur village Sarpanch Venkat in the election campaign.
His ongoing dedication and genuine diligence earned him the position of Mandal Youth Secretary of Navabpeta, where he has worked tirelessly for the people, always thinking about their welfare, and garnered great respect from the populace.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
During Telangana Movement, Sabeel played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
He participated in many Dharnas, Rallies, and Bandhs like Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, Vanta Varpu, Sakala Janula Samme, Chalo Hyderabad, and Million March during Telangana Movement.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Sabeel assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Sabeel Conducted Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
- Sabeel actively participated in the Palle Pragathi program, which aims to improve rural sanitation and develop green cover.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the TRS party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- TRS Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Village: Chowdoor, Mandal: Navabpeta, District: Mahbubnagar, Assembly: Jadcherla, State: Telangana
ఉచిత రక్తదాన శిబిరంలో రక్తదానం చేస్తున్న సబీల్ గారు..
స్వతంత్ర దినోత్సవ సందర్బంగా
స్వతంత్ర దినోత్సవ సందర్బంగా, స్వాతంత్ర యోధులను స్మరిస్తూ జెండాను ఎగరవేసి జాతీయ గీతని పాడటం జరిగింది..
ఇన్నాళ్ల పాలనలో జరిగిన విషయాలు చూసారు ఇప్పుడు జరగబోయే పాలనా చూడండి అంటూ గ్రామస్థులతో సంభాషిస్తున్న సందర్భము
సబీల్ గారు విజేతలకు బహుమతులు అందజేస్తున్న దృశ్యము
ఎమ్మెల్యే లక్ష్మ రెడ్డి గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన మండల యువజన కార్యదర్శి సబీల్ గారు..
ప్రజల కష్టాలను తెలుసుకుంటున్న యువజన నాయకులూ సబీల్ గారు..
ప్రభుత్వ పాఠశాలలో అతిథిగా హాజరైన సబీల్ విద్యార్థులకు ప్రసంగం ఇస్తున్న సందర్భము…
ఎన్నికల సమయంలో తెరాస పార్టీ కి ఓటు వేసి గెలిపించాలంటూ సబీల్ గారు ప్రచారంలో చురుగ్గా పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది..
Leadership is not about being in charge. It’s about taking care of those in your Charge.
Mohammad Sabeel with MLA Laxma Reddy
Born in Chowdoor
at ZP High School, Chowdoor
from the Govt. Junior COllege
Village Youth President
from Jagruthi Degree College, Shadnagar
TRS Village Minority President
Mandal Youth Secretary