District Secretary, Jagtial, Telangana, AITUC
Mohammad Mukram is an Indian politician and District Secretary of Jagtial from the political party AITUC.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
He was born on July 19, 1972, in the place of Korutla, to a couple named Khaja and Razeya Begum.
From 1987 to 1988, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education at ZP Boys High School located at Korutla and Studied Intermediate from PRBS College in the year 1990.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2009, Mukram debuted into active politics through the All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC), the oldest trade union federation in India.
He has been a Party Activist from the day he joined the party, working all day for the party’s growth by attending every scheduled meeting.
As a Town Incharge, he demonstrated his loyalty to the People by continuously working for their well-being, and striving hard for their benefit in 2012.
In 2015, His ideological determination and generous sincerity made him Division Incharge by further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about their welfare, and garnering great respect from the populace.
For his impressive performance during his services, He was designated as the District Secretary of Jagtial to serve the people in all ways by working thoroughly all the time for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns since 2017.
Mukram increased his responsibilities and work ethic by being a District Secretary of Telangana Beedi Workers Federation, contributing to the betterment of workers, working relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society federation.
During his tenure as Telangana State Deputy General Secretary, he exhibited his dedication to society by tirelessly advocating for their well-being, organization growth, and putting out great effort for their rights of all.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversary, distributes sweets to the villagers, and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the Schools.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
- He takes part in various dharnas, strikes, and protests to struggle for the rights of Beedi workers.
ఈ రోజు జగిత్యాల జిల్లా AITUC కార్యాలయంలో జండా ఆవిష్కరణ కార్యక్రమం లో AITUC జిల్లా కార్యదర్శి ఎండీ ముక్రం జెండా ఆవిష్కరించడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా AITUC పార్టీ నేతలు మరియు కార్యకర్తలు తో పాల్గొన్న మన ముఖరం గారు..
ఫిబ్రవరి-5,6,7-2020 న హైదరాబాద్ లో AITUC నేషనల్ జనరల్ కౌన్సిల్ లో పాల్గొన్న సందర్భము