MPTC, Mandal Parishad Floor Leader, Bachannapet, Telangana, INC
Mohammad Masood is the MPTC and Mandal Parishad Floor Leader from INC. He was born on 20-June-1982 to Hashian and Abddabegam in Alimpur village of Bachannapet Mandal.
In the year 1998, Masood studied SSC from ZP High School at Bachannapet and completed Undergraduate from Chaitanya Junior College at Jangaon in 2000. Masood attained his Graduation with a Degree from ABV Degree College at Jangaon in the year 2004 and finished Post Graduation at Ambedkar University at Siddipet in the year 2006.
Masood was the President of the New Friends Youth Association from 2000-2003. In the year 2001, Masood began his political career by entering the National Students’ Union of India (NSUI).
He was appointed and served as the President of Degree College in the year 2002. For being Honorable and Trustworthiness of his work, The party upgraded his position to Co-Convenor of Joint Action Committee in the year 2003.
In 2004, With the dedication and sincerity towards his work, the party-appointed him as District Co-Ordinator, General Secretary, and Minority Co-Convenor of Jangaon District. He designated as Senior Leader for Jangaon Division from Indian National Congress Party (INC) and also he was a Correspondent for Priyadarshini High School.
Masood contested for local body elections held in 2017 and In 2018, He nominated for the position of MPTC of Gandapur, Alimpur from INC Party and elected with a majority of 500 votes and since then Masood Serving from the respective position.
For his extensive dedication towards the service, Masood was appointed as Mandal Parishad Floor Leader and served till 2018.
Masood played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao, and Participated in many rallies, dharnas like Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, Vanta Varpu, Sakala Janula Samme, Chalo Hyderabad, and Million March during Telangana Movement and subsequently filed some cases during dharnas and spent some days in judicial custody.
As Fees are higher in private colleges and becoming a burden to the students hence, a hunger strike was held for 25 days to shift private colleges to govt college.
During the dharna, Former Late CM. YS Rajashekar Reddy walked out of the assembly and closed all the colleges in the AP for arresting Masood and his team. Masood and his team also had a conversation with Former CM Chandra Babu Naidu in a meeting about the strike & Dharna of colleges.
- Masood believes that only education makes the children strong as today’s children are tomorrow’s citizens, He was freely educating nearly 200 orphan children for their bright future and started his goodness in 2008 and continuing.
- Masood distributed 1000 masks worthing 10000 to the villagers under the Employment Guarantee Scheme.
- As petrol prices rose and became a burden to the people, Masood staged a dharna for a day.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Masood Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness.
- As a part of environmental protection, Masood has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast nearly 1000 Plants around the Highway.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Masood financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells at Graveyards, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount every year for the organization’s development.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Masood supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agriculture reforms.
Services during Pandemic Covid-19:
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
పాఠశాల ప్రధానోపాధ్యాయుడు తన భాద్యతలను నిర్వహిస్తున్న మొహమ్మద్ మసూద్ గారు.
మసూద్ తన పాఠశాల యొక్క మెరిట్ విద్యార్థికి చుట్టుపక్కల ప్రాంతాలలో అత్యధిక GPA ను సాధించిన సందర్బంగా ప్రశంస చిహ్నంగా అవార్డును బహుకరణ చేసాడు
గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవ సందర్భంగా
మసూద్ గారు గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవ సందర్భంగా జాతీయపతాకాన్ని ఎగరవేసి వేడుకలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
నిరంతరం తన పాఠశాల అభివృద్ధి కోసం శ్రమిస్తున్న ప్రధానాధికారి మహమ్మద్ మసూద్ గారికి 10వ తరగతి విద్యార్థులకు ఏర్పాటు చేసిన వీడ్కోలు విందు వేడుకలో మసూద్ గారికి విద్యార్థులంతా కలిసి సన్మానం చేసి అవార్డును బహుకరించారు …
శ్రీకృష్ణ జన్మాష్టమి సందర్భంగా, మసూద్ తన పాఠశాలలో ప్రాథమిక విద్యార్థులను రాధా కృష్ణ, గోపికలుగా తయారుచేయించి పాఠశాలలో వేడుకను ఘనంగా నిర్వహించారు