Mohammad Abed Hussain
Mandal Minority President, Choutkur Village & Mandal, Sangareddy District, Andole, Telangana, INC
Mohammad Abed Hussain is an Indian Politician of INC and Mandal Minority President of Choutkur Mandal, Sangareddy District, Andole in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On the 05th February 1983, Mohammad Abed Hussain was born to the couple Mr. Mohammad Basheriddin and Mrs. Abedhabegum resided in the village of Choutkur, Sangareddy District, Andole, in the Indian state of Telangana.
In the year 2003, acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Choutkur and completed his Intermediate from Government Junior College at Choutkur in the year 2005.
He finished his Graduation from Government Degree College at Sangareddy in the year 2008.
Early Life In Politics:
In the year 2002, Abed Hussain began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC) often called a Congress Party to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a part of INC, Abed Hussain express keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Mandal Minority President from Choutkur in 2018 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Abed Hussain set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits and maintaining strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and works for the party.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- Abed Hussain continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Abed Hussain is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Abed Hussain offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Abed Hussain acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Shiva Krishna responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
Born in Choutkur
Zilla Parishad High School, Choutkur
Join in INC
Governement Junior College, Choutkur
Governement Degree College, Sangareddy
Mandal Minority President