Active Member, Edlapadu, Chilakaluripet, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Mogasati Bhimakumar is an Indian Politician serving as an Active Member of the BJP at Edlapadu Mandal Guntur district in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
Born and Education:
He was born on 09-June-1973 and raised in a census town of Edlapadu village in Guntur district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. His parents were Mogasati Venkatasatyanarayana & Laxmi.
In the year 1989, He completed his Higher Board of Education from Lutheran High School resided at Edlapadu village. Bhimakumar earned his undergraduate from Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Junior College located at Ganapavaram in the decade 1992. Bhimakumar holds an ITI professional.
Early Political Career:
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. Even in his college days he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
Shortly after the accomplishment of his education, Bhimakumar commenced his political career in the year 2014 by joining the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India). Since the date of joining the Party, he has been working as a BJP Activist by actively participating in every program related to the political party.
About the Party:
The Bharatiya Janata Party is one of two major political parties in India. It is the current ruling political party of the Republic of India since 2014. The BJP is a right-wing party, and its policy has historically reflected Hindu nationalist positions. It has close ideological and organizational links to the much older Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS).
In 2017, Bhimakumar was selected as District Member in Praja Natya Mandali located at Guntur and successfully fulfills his roles and responsibilities.
In 2019, He exposed his leadership skills as the Mandal General Secretary and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind till the respective year. He becomes an Active Member of the BJP from Edlapadu Mandal Guntur district.
From then he has been served in the honorable position that was assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party. Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Under The Auspicious of National Chairman Kasala Konayya, Vice-Chairman Naganna, and the Leadership of Suresh Kumar, P. Mogasati Bhimakumar has been appointed as the Chairman of Nandigama Constituency B. C Cell of World Human Rights Awareness Council (GRC) Since 2020.
Activities Being a BJP Active Member
- At the call of state president Shri Bandi Sanjay Kumar, Bhimakumar took part in the “Telangana Rythu Gosa BJP Pooru Deeksha” program.Demands1) Grain purchases should be made based on war.
2) Support price should be paid for stained, discolored grain.
3) Stop harassing farmers in the name of talu and tarugu.
4) Immediately release Farmer funds
5) Farmer bond funds should be released immediately.
- Bhimakumar is working to bring the BJP to power in the state. He is implementing the slogan “Sab Ka Sath-Sab Ka Vikas” across the country. He conducts awareness programs and explains to the people about the government and the benefits of the new agricultural laws. ‘For the country – for virtue’ Bhimakumar is always at the forefront.
- He brought every issue faced by the village people to the notice of the authorities and makes them solve it.
- He has been laid a wreath at the statue of freedom fighters on their birth and death anniversaries every year.
- BJP party leader Bhimakumar wishes BJP state leaders, city leaders, activists, on the occasion of the birth anniversary of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Bhimakumar always strives for the development of the people.
- He helped the village people in many aspects.
- Bhimakumar and BJP party members took part in a program to distribute plants house-to-house for environmental protection as part of the greening program.
- He created awareness on the plastic ban and tells villagers not to ask for plastic covers, use handbags.
- As a part of environmental protection Bhimakumar distributed Garbage baskets to the villagers.
- He fought on student issues, such as job notifications, fee reimbursement, hostel facilities.
- He has been provided food, dresses to the orphanage people, to the old age people on his birthday every year.
- Organizes blood donation camps, free eye camps in the village, and donated blood.
- He has been celebrated freedom fighter’s birth and death anniversaries every year and distributes fruits to the poor people.
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to households also created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbage.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
Service During Covid First Wave
- Bhimakumar served during the Covid crisis also. He distributes Covid kits to the village people, he provided essential commodities, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor people.
- Provided food packets, water bottles to the migrants, arranges buses to go to their villages.
- Conducted awareness programs on how to maintain social distance and how to prevent Covid-19.
- Gave financial assistance to Covid-19 victims.
- Bhimakumar provided free food service to the municipal staff, police, front-line workers who worked a lot during Pandemic Covid-19.
- He sprayed the total village with Sodium Chloride solution to prevent Covid-19 and says covid-19 can be conquered with courage and corona victims should not lose courage.
Service During Covid Second Wave
- Bhimakumar gave his contributions in the Covid second wave also. He financially helped Covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
- He also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
- Bhimakumar distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program for migrates which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Delivered food to the people who are suffering from Covid. Arranges oxygen cylinders to the Covid victims.
జయంతి వేడుకలలో పాల్గొన్న బీజేపీ కార్యకర్తలు
వినతిపత్రం అందజేస్తున్న సందర్భంలో
పార్టీ సమావేశంలో పాల్గొన్న బీజేపీ నాయకులు
కరోనా కష్ట సమయంలో రాత్రి పగలు పనిచేస్తూ కరోనా వైరస్ వ్యాప్తి చెందకుండా కృషి చేసిన పోలీసులకు, మునిసిపల్ సిబ్బంది కి నిత్యావసరాలు పంపిణీ చేసిన మండల్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి భీమాకుమార్ గారు మరియు బీజేపీ నాయకులు
బీజేపీ పార్టీ నాయకుల తో భీమాకుమార్ గారు
Party Activities Videos
Born in Edlapadu village
from Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Junior College located at Ganapavaram
Joined in the BJP
in Praja Natya Mandali located at Guntur
Mandal General Secretary
of BJP from Edlapadu Mandal Guntur district
District BC Cell President
in Edlapadu village