Party Activist, Arnakonda, Choppadandi, Karimnagar, Telangana, YSRTP
Modhumpalli Vijay is an Indian Politician of YSRTP and a Party Activist of Arnakonda village at Choppadandi Mandal at Karimnagar, Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 02nd of January 1989, Modhumpalli Vijay was born to a couple Mr. and Mrs. Modhumpalli Hanumanthu and Modhumpalli Lakshmi. They resided in the village of Arnakonda in Choppadandi Mandal at Karimnagar in the Indian State of Telangana.
Modhumpalli Vijay acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla High School at Arnakonda in 2005 and completed his Degree from Russo Degree College at Arnakonda.
Soon after accomplishing his education, Modhumpalli Vijay started his career by starting a Business and Social Activist, and ever since he began the profession, he simultaneously handling his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
In the Year 2021, Modhumpalli Vijay joined in YSR Telangana Party which was founded by the YS Sharmila, the daughter of late Chief Minister YS Rajasekhar Reddy.
As a part of YSRCP, Modhumpalli Vijay expresses keen interest. He performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and for the recognition of the respective party.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has constantly been working for them, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the People.
A career in Social Life:
Vijay has a passion for working in public service and is accustomed to serving the people. He also conducted many service programs in the Village.
With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Vijay established a Bahujan Vikas Macs Society in the year 2021 and served as the Chairman of the respective Society to serve the people in all ways by leading himself when they were in difficulty, and his pure sense of humor turned him as a great man with humanity.
- Vijay constructed a library for the Arnakonda village students to use in their academic pursuits.
- Vijay has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations of the Poor People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
- During Elections, he actively participated in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- Vijay conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party and the symbol and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He has constantly been fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Vijay is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Vijay was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take multiple schemes of the State and Central Government to the public and assist them in getting the benefit.
- He carried out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone. He financially assisted the poor people in the town and helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Vijay provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary, and my services were not limited to the village’s people but also extended to the district’s population.
- Vijay has performed many social activities in the village, such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers and has performed many social movements in the town such as giving food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to Villagers.
- Vijay expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families and by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many problems and gave Pensions like -Widow Pensions,old-age pensions, and Handicapped Pensions, and also dispensed White Ration Cards in the town.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and Village members.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance as well as the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Vijay continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raise awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
H.No: 5-3020, Landmark: Near Maternal Hospital, Village: Arnakonda , Mandal: Choppadandi, District: Karimnagar, Constituency: Choppadandi, State: Telangana, Pincode: 505415.
Mobile No: 9014445821, 9177385407.
Biodata of Mr. Modhumpalli Vijay
Name: Modhumpalli Vijay
Father: Mr. Modhumpalli Hanumanthu
Mother: Mrs. Modhumpalli Lakshmi
Education Qualification: Degree
Political Party: YSRTP
Present Designation: Party Activist
Permanent Address: Arnakonda, Choppadandi, Karimnagar, Telangana
Contact No: 9014445821, 9177385407.
“Great Leaders don’t tell you what to do. They show you how it has been done.”
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
వై.ఎస్.ఆర్. తెలంగాణ పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు మరియు అధ్యక్షులు “వై.ఎస్ షర్మిల” గారితో కలిసిన ప్రచారం లో పాల్గొన విజయ్ గారు.
గ్రామంలో నూతన అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమానికి శ్రీకారం చుడుతూ ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో ముఖ్య అతిధిగా విచ్చేసి విజయ్ గారు.
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు Dr B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
విజయ్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి అమకొండ గ్రామంలో ప్రజలకు రాజారాంపల్లి శాఖలో రుణాల పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
విజయ్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి సమీక్షా సమావేశం లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
బహుమతులు అందజేసిన సందర్భంలో
బహుజన వికాస్ మాక్స్ చైర్మన్ విజయ్ గారు విద్యార్థులకు బహుమతులు అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
బహుమతులు అందజేసిన సందర్భంలో
చెక్ అందజేసిన సందర్భంలో
దిష్టి బొమ్మ దహనం
On the Occasion of Meeting
News Paper Clippings
Born in Arnakonda Village
Choppadandi, Karimnagar, Telangana
Studied SSC Standard
from Zilla High School located at Srikakulam
from Russo Degree College at Arnakonda.
of Bahujan Vikas Macs Society
Joined in YSRTP