Sarpanch, Buddaram, Hawada, Mahbubnagar,Telangana, TRS
Moddu Chennaiah is an Indian Politician and current Sarpanch of the TRS Political Party from Buddaram Village of Mahbubnagar district, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
Chennaiah was born on the 10th of April 1988, in Buddaram village of Mahbubnagar District from the Indian state of Telangana to the couple Mr. Moddu Narasimhulu and Mrs. Moddu Rajamma.
In the year 2004, Chennaiah acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Ranga Reddy in Telangana, and in 2006 he completed his ITI from Government ITI College at Mahbubnagar.
In 2008, he completed his intermediate course at Government Junior Boys College at Mahbubnagar, Telangana. Later in the year 2011, he acquired graduation with a degree from Government MVS Degree College at Mahbubnagar in Telangana.
In the year 2012, he completed his Physical Education at Baba Saheb Ambedkar Nandupur College in Yavathmal, Maharashtra.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
Career In NSS&NCC–
Chennaiah joined the NSS&NCC in 2008. After joining, he completed his initial training camp and ideological training he conducted NSS camps throughout the village.
In the year 2014, Chennaiah joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
During the Election Poll in 2018, Chennaiah has Contested for the honorable position as Sarpanch and the party entrusted him with the position of Sarpanch with the majority of votes attributable to his dedication to the work.
He won the people’s respect by upholding the promises, duties, and powers bestowed upon him. As a consequence, in 2020 he was appointed as the Sarpanch of TRS.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
- Chennaiah has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- He conducted District-Level Cricket Tournament and donated Cricket kits to trainers to help them advance their careers and also permit them financially to ensure a great future.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Chennaiah fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Chennaiah distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all day (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Chennaiah stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Chennaiah conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Chennaiah also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయి అని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న ప్రజలకు ప్రతి ఒక్కరికి ఒక్కో పూల మొక్కను అందచేయ్యడం జరిగింది.
భూమి పూజ కార్యక్రమం
భూమి పూజ కార్యక్రమంలో గ్రామ ప్రజలతో కలిసి చెన్నయ్య గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది..
బాబు జగజ్జివన్ రామ్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా ఆయన చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాల వేసి నివాళులర్పిస్తున్న పార్టీ నాయకులు
గ్రామంలో బోర్లు, పైప్ లైన్స్ వేయిస్తున్న చెన్నయ్య గారు
బుద్దారం గ్రామ పంచాయతీ నుండి కారంతండా గ్రామం వరకు బీటి రోడ్డు నిర్మాణం కొరకు భూమిపూజ చేయడం జరిగింది. ఇట్టి కార్యక్రమం లో బుద్దారం సర్పంచ్ మొద్దు చెన్నయ్య గారు DRDA, PD యాదయ్య సార్, MRO బక్క శ్రీనివాస్, MPDO ధనుంజయ goud MPP, zptc apm, si TRS నాయకులు మరియు గ్రామ పెద్దలు పాల్గొనడం జరిగినది