Village Leader, Devarapalle, Devarakonda, Gopalapuram, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Miryala Anand is the Village Leader of Devarapalle from the TDP. He was born on 10-07-1989 to Ramulu and Leela.
In 2005, Anand studied SSC at Adharsha Vidyaniketan located at Raghavapuram. He completed Intermediate in Sathupalli, Telangana. In 2010, Anand graduated with a Degree from Priyadharshini degree college, Kothagudem.
Since 2007, Anand working as an Eenadu News Reporter.
Anand started his political career with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989.
TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “The political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”. Anand became a Devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style in doing justice to all sections.
The Telugu Desam Party(TDP) chief and former Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu recently launched ‘iTDP’, the Telugu Desam’s digital wing meant for facilitating quick communication between the cadre and party leadership.
Anand worked as a Party Activist. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
Anand has done many development activities. He repaired roads which are damaged by rains. He built Library in the village under the auspicious of TDP Sarpanch.
Anand provided books to the students who are preparing for groups as an encouragement. Believing that education alone would change the country’s system, Anand provided all kinds of facilities for the students to study. He cleared fee reimbursement issues, hostel, food issues, faced by the students. Gave financial assistance to poor students. He has been providing stationery things, Exam pads, plates to the students every year. He took initiation on student’s issues and make them solved.
Anand always took immediate action on people’s issues. He cleaned the village by participating in the Swachh Bharath program and made people aware of how to keep their surroundings clean. The people of Devarapalle appreciated Anand’s contribution to the village and elected him as the Village Leader and he continues to serve in the position at present.
- Anand is also a Social Activist. He Conducts awareness programs on Education, how to secure a good score. Provided free coaching to the unemployed youth.
- Anand will hold dharnas and rasta roko to protest against any injustice done to the students and bring justice to them.
- He demanded that the government issue notifications quickly and protect the unemployed from suicide.
- Anand said that he will always do his part to ensure that the development work of the Devarapalle is expedited.
- Anand made people aware of the dangers of using plastic and completely avoided the use of plastic.
- Planted plants in the premises of the Devarapalle.
- As part of the cleanliness in the village, he sprayed to prevent mosquitoes.
Service During Covid-19 Crisis
Service During Covid First Wave
- Anand was available to the villagers even during the difficult times of the epidemic.
- He distributed essentials, Protein food to the poor.
- Provided food packets, water bottles to the migrants, arranges buses to go to their villages.
- Conducted awareness programs to prevent Covid-19.
- Gave Precautions to prevent Covid-19.
- Gave financial assistance to Covid-19 victims.
Service During Covid Second Wave
- Anand served during the Covid-19 second wave also.
- He provided free food service to the municipal, police, front-line workers who worked a lot during Pandemic Covid-19.
- Distributes Rice, Vegetables to the Masks, Sanitizers to the Covid victims, and to the village people.
- He provided food packets, water bottles, in lockdown time to the poor and the elderly who live near the parks on the road cannot find anything to eat.
- Donated food and clothes to poor and orphaned children during the Second Wave Corona and satisfies the hunger of many orphans.
- Anand says covid-19 can be conquered with courage and corona victims should not lose courage.
- Arranges Oxygen Cylinders to the Covid victims.