Mettu Sridhar (MSR)
Founder&President of Navabharat Nirman Yuvasena, Patancheruvu, Sangareddy, Telangana
Mettu Sridhar is the Social Activist and the Founder&President of Navabharat Nirman Yuvasena in Patancheruvu in Sangareddy District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 19th of August 1993, Sridhar was born in the village of Patancheruvu in Sangareddy District in the Indian State of Telangana. His parents were Mettu Shanker Yadav and Mettu Vijaya.
In the year 2009, Sridhar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Ismaikhanpet, Sangareddy and completed his Intermediate course from Nagarjuna Junior College placed at in 2011.
He attained his Graduation degree from Nizam College in Hyderabad in 2014 and at present, he is pursuing his LLB from Viswabharati Law College in Hyderabad.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in the public service. Sridhar has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
Sridhar is a staunch believer that every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
As a Social Activist, he has participated in a variety of welfare and development initiatives as well as public awareness programs for the betterment of society’s people.
“Navabharath Nirman Yuvasena” was established in the year 2014 to assist the poor and the needy and the Trust was overseen by Mr. Mettu Sridhar, who served as its Founder and President.
Sridhar was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement i.e., from 2004-to 2014, He played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the Pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
- “Education is essential at this time.” Every year, notebooks, pencils, and pens were supplied to impoverished students to reduce the number of departures from school. Orphans at Hostels are provided substandard nutrition.
- As soon as it was brought to his attention that the school and college lacked adequate facilities, he immediately set about arranging for new furnishings.
- To help disadvantaged children further their education, he provides them with books, pencils, and clothing every year. He also provides them with financial assistance to ensure that they have a bright future.
- While participating in and attending school events on national holidays like Republic Day and Independence Day, Sridhar also distributes awards to kids who have participated in and won sports competitions at certain times of the year.
- He is vehemently opposed to the state government deleting new agricultural legislation and other good components that would aid farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- He fought tirelessly for the establishment of a park for the benefit of the community as well as the establishment of a hospital in the village.
Minister Shri Talsani along with Srinivas Yadav handed up a petition for the allocation of land to the herdsman and requested him to put in a special program for the impoverished OC communities, and offer special monies to the students and train them to obtain decent employment.
The final session of different events scheduled on the occasion of World Tuberculosis Day was conducted at Patancheru Local Government Hospital. District Medical Officer Sunil Kumar Hospital Superintendent Vasundhara TB Alert India spokesman Purushottam and Navabharat Nirman Yuvasena president Mettu Sridhar were the key guests at the ceremony.
Mettu Sridhar announces the election of Advocate Rama Goud of Sangareddy as Secretary-General of Korpol village under the patronage of Founder President Mettu Sridhar Working President Induri Mohan to participate in the activities of an organization as part of Navabharat Nirman Yuvasena’s expansion in the district.
Mettu Sridhar International Mother Language Day Celebrations at Sangareddy Zilla Parishad Hall. He asked parents to educate their children about the family structure, and patriotism and to spend time with them in the community.
Under the auspices of Navabharat Nirman Yuvasena and Janajagriti Sena, a cake was cut with children in Sangareddy, and presents were distributed to them on the occasion of National Girls’ Day.
Jana Jagriti Sena president Bangaru Krishna Sangareddy visited Chandramohan Chandramohan, who had tried to commit suicide by drinking pellets after he complained that the government had destroyed the farmers’ land for the construction of the necklace road in Kalvakunta and failed to pay compensation.
Shivaji Sena Naveen Mudiraj along with Bharatiya Janata Party Balaram gave kites to children at Indresham and Vikar Section Colony to honor the Sankranti festival.
Janajagriti Sena president Bangaru Krishna took part in a protest against the quick completion of the Malkapur Underpass Bridge and the service road works on both sides in favor of the Navbharat Nirman Yuvasena.
Under the auspices of Navbharat Nirman Yuvasena District President Mettu Sridhar, a wreath was placed on Savitribai Phule’s birthday to honor her birthday. Rudraram Shankar Yadayya Shyam Jangamma Navneeta Naveen is a woman who works as a Navneeta Naveen Venkat Vijay and other celebrities were in attendance for the event.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Sridhar snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
About Mr. Mettu Sridhar
Mettu Sridhar, Founder, and President of Navabharath Nirman Yuvasena is a socially aware citizen dedicated to service and inclusion. Apart from his financial success, Sridhar has always maintained a significant social commitment. Establishing Navabharath Nirman Yuvasena was a cornerstone of this dedication, and he has been an active participant in formulating the Trust’s strategy and path forward.
With this purpose and objective in mind, Navabharath Nirman Yuvasena was created in 2014. Our major goal is to develop and execute programs that aid the destitute, educate children, especially girls, eliminate crimes against women, and stimulate entrepreneurialism to build a more fair, peaceful, and sustainable society.
In Mettu Sridhar’s Own Words: Under my guidance, the Trust initiated and successfully implemented a range of initiatives aimed at assisting women, girls, and young people in charting an independent and confident path through life. We’ve undertaken a range of training and livelihood projects to transform societies into environments where gender and socioeconomic equality are a reality.
Bio-Data of Mr. Mettu Sridhar
Name: Mettu Sridhar
DOB: 19th of August 1993
Present Designation: Founder&President of Navabharath Nirman Yuvasena
Education Qualification: Pursuing LLB
Profession: Social Activist
Activities: Welfare Activities
Interests: Social Services
Permanent Address: Pattancheruvu, Sangareddy, Telangana.
Contact No: 90321 81596.
“Social Service is the only final destination in everyone’s life and we just need to find out the way to achieve it.”
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతిని పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
మంత్రి శ్రీ తలసాని శ్రీనివాస్ యాదవ్ గారిని కలసి పశువుల కాపరికి భూమి కేటాయింపునకు సంబంధించిన వినతి పత్రాన్ని అందజేయడంతో పాటు పేద ఓసీ వర్గాలకు ప్రత్యేక పథకం తీసుకురావాలని, విద్యార్థులకు ప్రత్యేక నిధులు అందించి వారికి శిక్షణ ఇచ్చి మంచి ఉద్యోగాలు పొందేలా చూడాలని కోరారు.
జనజాగృతి సేన అధ్యక్షుడు బంగారు కృష్ణ గారి జన్మదిన వేడుకలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
వేసవి కాలాన్ని దృష్టిలో ఉంచుకుని అనేక సేవకార్యక్రమాలు నిర్వహిస్తున్న బాలాజీ ఫౌండేషన్ ఛైర్మన్ బలరాం ప్రజల దాహార్తిని తీర్చాలనే సంకల్పం తో వరుసగా 5వ సంవత్సరం రామచంద్రాపురం సండే మార్కెట్లో చలివేంద్రం ఏర్పాటు చేయడం జరిగింది
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో మొక్కలను నాటడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికలప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.