Party Activist, Mankapoor, Narnoor, Adilabad, Asifabad, Telangana, INC
Mesram Rohithdas is an Indian Politician of INC and Party Activist of Mankapoor in Narnoor Mandal at Adilabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 10th of August 1998, Mesram Rohithdas was born to a couple of Mr and Mrs: Rambaabai and Hindhustav resided in the village of Mankapoor in Narnoor Mandal at Adilabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2013, Rohithdas acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Asrama High School at Mankapoor and completed his 2-years course of Intermediate from Chaitanya Junior College at Utnoor in the year 2015.
He completed his Graduation from ASR Degree College at Utnoor in 2018.
Soon after accomplishing his education, Nirmala Chandrababu started his career by doing Agriculturing, and ever since he started the profession he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
Career in Politics:
In the year 2022, Mesram Rohithdas began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC) often called a Congress Party to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a part of INC, Mesram Rohithdas express keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- While serving as an active leader in the Youth Congress, Rohithdas participated in the Raj Bhavan siege and the Delhi Parliament siege.
- Rohithdas set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits and maintaining strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- Rohithdas continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Rohithdas is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Rohithdas offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Rohithdas acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Kothili Rohithdas responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
H.No: 5/47, Street No: 11, Village: Mankapoor, Mandal: Narnoor, District: Adilabad, Constituency: Asifabad, State: Telangana, Post: Nagal Konda, Pincode: 504311.
Mobile No: 9618758112.
Born in Mankapoor
Narnoor, Adilabad, Asifabad, Telangana
Studied SSc Standard
From Asrama High School at Mankapoor
From Chaitanya Junior College at Utnoor
From ASR Degree College at Utnoor
Joined in INC