Party Activist, Buridikancharam, Ponduru, Srikakulam, Amadalavalasa, Andhra Pradesh, JanaSena.
Mesala Ramesh is the Party Activist of Buridikancharam Village from the Political Party JanaSena.
BORN AND EDUCATION:
He was born in the Buridikancharam Village of Ponduru Mandal on 7th February 1995 to the couple Mesala Raminaidu and Neelaveni.
Ramesh concluded his Studies by completing his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Murapaka village in Laveru Mandal in the year 2014.
After the accomplishment of his Education, He began his Professional Life by working as an Employee in the field of Marketing and simultaneously working in the Gold Business for 7 years.
In ahead of time, Ramesh commenced his political career at a very young age through the JanaSena Party(JSP) in 2017, as he was highly inspired by the party founder and the Tollywood Actor Pawan Kaylan’s sense of service.
The day he joined the Party, he worked beyond his means for the development of the party and performed very hard for the victory of the party.
In 2017, He exposed his leadership skills as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party. Ramesh is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party and also takes part in the Party Membership Programs.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the Party all over the constituency. Ramesh was very helpful in campaigning for the contesting candidate during the elections and was the main reason for the candidate to win the contest.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Ramesh will be at the forefront of the problem. Ramesh is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Ramesh has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- Ramesh fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- Many of the colony’s development programs were a resounding success.
- He always stood by the people of the colony. He does his part to help those in need.
- Ramesh came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
Although he is currently contributing to the party as an activist, Ramesh ambition is to serve the people by
remaining in a better and more dignified position.
Somewhere in all of us, there is a power to change the world
వేగంగా వీచిన గాలి వానకు చెట్లు ప్రధాన రహదారి పైన పడిపోవడంతో ప్రయాణికులకు ఇబ్బంది కలుగుతుందని రమేష్ గారు చెట్లను తొలగించడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ సమావేశంలో పార్టీ నాయకులు కలిసి మీటింగ్ అనంతరం
కరోనా మహమ్మారి వ్యాప్తి చెందకుండా మున్సిపల్ సిబ్బందితో కలిసి సోడియం హైపోక్లోరైట్ సొల్యూషన్ పిచికారీ చేయించారు.
సాంఘిక దూరం గురించి అవగాహన కల్పించడానికి మరియు అంటువ్యాధి కరోనాను నివారించడానికి ముందు జాగ్రత్త చర్యలను అనుసరించడానికి ముందుకు వచ్చారు.