Malamahanadu State Youth President, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Mekathoti Rajashekar is an Indian politician belonging to the TDP party. He is a prominent TDP leader with plenty of experience in the Political field. He currently holds the designation Malamahanadu State Youth President from Andhra Pradesh.
On 25th November 1989, Rajashekar was born to the couple Rajaratnam and Prameela. He was raised in Guntur. He is a Responsible Leader who has achieved success by living a life devoted to helping others and empathising with their struggles.
Rajashekar received his Board of Secondary Education in 2006 at Sri Saraswathi Shishu Mandir, located at Medak. From 2006-2008, he obtained his Intermediate from RVVN junior college, Amaravathi. Rajashekar attained his Graduation(Degree) from BSSB degree college, Thadikonda. He gets into his higher education with his Post Graduation. Rajashekar acquired his PG at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
In 2017, After completion of his studies Rajashekar begins his Professional Career as a Teacher. He is working as a Teacher at Luthern high school, resided at Guntur.
Political Career of Rajashekar:
Rajashekar has been served in Politics since his student life. He has been associated with the Telugu Nadu Students Federation(TNSF) and was worked as a Student Leader in 2010. The TNSF is a Students’ Wing of the Telugu Desam Party. It is being Organised by National Party convenor Nara Lokesh.
Rajashekar played an active role in the TNSF. He made movements against the injustice done to the students. He experienced lot of struggle over student issues. Rajashekar along with TNSF leaders have organized protest programs for the immediate release of Fee Reiumbursement, Scholorships. His active participation in the TNSF made him to promote TNSF District Youth Wing.
Rajashekar believes that politicians alone can stop corruption, bribery and many other illegal activities in the society and make the country a corruption-free country in belief that he officially entered into Politics and has started his Political Journey as a Memeber of the Telugu Desam Party(TDP).
About the Party:
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
Rajashekar became a Devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style in doing justice to all sections.
He has established his mark as a Public Leader in a short period of time, engaging in the people’s difficulties and pleasures as an Activist since taking over the party.
He becomes Mandal President of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh and he duly performs his duties in order to fulfill his roles and responsibilities. In 2013, The TDP officials assigned him to the honorary position of Pedakurapadu Constituency Incharge.
His contribution to the well-being of the people impressed senior political leaders. As a result of this, he was eventually appointed the Guntur District Youth President in 2017. During the term of the Youth President he became more active in politics and has constantly strived for the people’s welfare
Rajashekar, who has been in politics for over more than 10 years and is a loyal supporter of the people, has built a good reputation among the people. The authorities appointed him as Malamahanadu State Youth President from Andhra Pradesh inrecognition of his outstanding service and valuable contribution to the society.
- Rajashekar contributed to the Samaikyandhra Movement, the Amaravathi JAC Movement, the Visaka Ukku-Andrla Hakku, etc.
- Many development operations were carried out during his rule, including the construction of roads, the installation of water tanks, the resolution of drainage difficulties, the provision of electricity, and so on.
- Rajashekar made a particular effort to address farmer difficulties, and he fought tirelessly for their rights.
- He arranged a blood drive and a medical camp in the area, and he gave blood to those in need.
- Rajashekar provided financial assistance to the needy inhabitants of the hamlet, as well as assistance in any other form that was required.
- He addressed and resolved difficulties like as pensions, ration cards, health cards, and Aadhar card concerns.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Rajashekar offered financial assistance to the needy people in the village and also contributed a specific amount to merit students for their further education with the purpose that no student should be illiterate due to a lack of money.
- Raised awareness among youngsters on the value of education in everyone’s life.
- Rajasekhar along with 3000 SFI leaders staged a dharna in Guntur demanding that colleges not be closed.I began my political career as a Student Leader with a passion to serve the public, endured numerous obstacles, confronted everything for the benefit of the people, and went ahead. I used to be the public development mission.Despite the many hurdles, I stand before the people today as a devoted leader who is unwaveringly pursuing the goal of political well-being.I’d want to express my gratitude to TDP leaders for this chance. To return your faith, I shall continue to serve as a public servant. I will be forever grateful to my people who worked so hard to get here, as well as the officers who helped make it happen. I shall keep working for the greater benefit.
“The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority“
H-No: 4-165, Ankireddypalem, Post: Guntur, Village&Mandal&Constituency&District: Guntur, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 522020
Bio-Data of Rajashekar
Name: Mekathoti Rajashekar
Date of Birth: 25th November 1989
Father: Mr. Rajaaratnam
Mother: Mrs. Prameela
Education Qualification: PG at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
Present Designation: Malamahanadu State Youth President
Political Party: TDP
Positions Held: Mandal President, Pedakurapadu Constituency Incharge, Guntur District Youth President
Permanent Address: H-No: 6/13, Near LEM High School, Lordge Centre Post:Gadipet, Village&Mandal&Constituency&District: Guntur, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 522020
Contact No: 9177074424
రక్తదానం చేస్తున్న రాజశేఖర్ గారు
జై భీమ్ డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ కోనసీమ జిల్లాలు కొనసాగించాలని మాల మహానాడు జాతీయ అధ్యక్షులు శ్రీ గోళ్ళ అరుణ్ కుమార్ గారి పిలుపు మేరకు గుంటూరు నగరంలోని లాడ్జ్ సెంటర్ లో గల డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలలు వేసి అనంతరం చలో కోనసీమ శాంతి ర్యాలీ కి ఎస్సీ, ఎస్టీ, బీసీ మైనార్టీ మరియు బహుజన ప్రజా సంఘాలు ఉద్యోగ సంఘ నాయకులు పాల్గొని చలో కోనసీమ శాంతి ర్యాలీని విజయవంతం చేయవలసిందిగా మాల మహానాడు రాష్ట్ర యువజన విభాగం నాయకులు మేకతోటి రాజశేఖర్ గారు మనవి చేసారు
దళిత యువసేన నూతన కార్యవర్గ సమావేశంలో మాట్లాడుతున్న మాలమహానాడు రాష్ట్ర యువ నాయకులు మేకతోటి రాజశేఖర్ గారు
కలెక్టరేట్ ముందు ధర్నా చేస్తున్న మాలమహానాడు నాయకులు
ఉద్యమ నిరసనలు చేస్తున్న రాష్ట్ర యువ నాయకులు మేకతోటి రాజశేఖర్ గారిని అక్రమ అరెస్ట్ చేస్తున్న పోలీసులు
దళితుల సమస్యలపై SC కమిషన్ వైస్ చైర్మన్ కు వినతిపత్రం అందజేసిన గోళ్ళ అరుణ్ కుమార్ గారు
భారత రాజ్యాంగ రచయత డా. బి. ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా ఆయన విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేసి ఘన నివాళులర్పించిన టీడీపీ కార్యకర్తలు
రాష్ట్ర యువ నాయకులు మేకతోటి రాజశేఖర్ గారికి లభించిన గౌరవ ప్రదమైన అవార్డు లతో రాజశేఖర్ గారు
Rajashekar at various TDP Party Activities
Village Development Programs
Born in Guntur
at Sri Saraswathi Shishu Mandir, located at Medak
from RVVN junior college, Amaravathi
from BSSB degree college, Thadikonda
at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
Member of TNSF
Telugu Nadu Students Federation
Joined in the TDP
District Youth President
of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Malamahanadu State Youth President
from Andhra Pradesh