Congress Senior Leader, Party Activist, Somaram, Telangana, INC
Mekala Kumar is an Indian Politician and Congress Senior Leader & Party Activist of Somaram from the Political Party Congress.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 14th of April 1985, Mekala Kumar was born to the parents of Komuraiah and Venkata Laxmi in the Village of Somaram.
In 2001, He acquired his Schooling from ZP Secondary School, Kondapuram, and Intermediate from Ekasheela Junior College, Thorrur in 2004.
CAREER IN POLITICS
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
He debuted into active politics at a very young age with great interest and with the idea of serving the people through the Students Federation of India (SFI) the Students wing in 2000 and began rendering service to the students and people by addressing the problems faced by the students.
In 2001, As an SFI College President and Mandal Secretary, he demonstrated his commitment to the Students by continuously working for their well-being, college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
He extended his service and work by being a Mahabubabad Revenue Division President from 2001-2001 by further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about their welfare, and garnered great respect from the students.
In addition to his above responsibilities, For his commitments and Trustworthiness towards the work in the year 2005, He served as the DYFI District Assistant Secretary.
He increased his work ethic by taking a membership of CPM in 2003 and was designated as the CPM Mandal Secretary of Thorrur by contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to its laws and regulations from 2009-2018.
From 2007-2018, Mekala Kumar was appointed as the CITU Palakurthy Division Secretary of Labour Department and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people.
As a Grama Panchayath Ward Member, he showed his attention to the people by working tirelessly for their well-being, Ward growth, and benefit between the years 2009-2019.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him as the Honorary President of Thorrur Depo Employee Federation with an experience of 8 years i.e 2010-2018, where he has worked diligently for the Party and the people.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the People and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as a District Committee Member from 2016-2018 where he executed his duties with extreme caution while carrying out the party’s initiatives.
His ongoing dedication and genuine diligence earned him as the Anganvadi Union Honorary President where he has worked tirelessly for the Party & people.
His ideological determination and generous sincerity made him Union Honorary President of IKP (VOA) and Advisor of VRA Sangham’s by strengthening his duties, constantly thinking about the welfare of the people, and gaining widespread recognition.
For his impressive performance during his services, Mekala Kumar was designated as the Vidhya Committee Chairman and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society between 2015-2017.
With the Inspiration of Revanth Reddy and Janga Ragavareddy, Kumar joined the Indian National Congress (often called INC, Congress) in 2018 and has been a Senior Leader, Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Many Dharnas and Rasta Roko’s are held on injustices against public. fought for issues like Meals for Hostelers with a protein diet, Reservation seats, and many more.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- INC Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
ACTIVITIES PERFORMED UNDER CPI:
- There was a large-scale struggle under the auspices of the CPM to give land to the poor and almost 4 cases were filed during this struggle.
- Fighting was going on against sanitization workers in the Major Grama Panchayat area of thorrur Mandal.
- Kumar with his team was involved and was struggled to achieve PF in the wages of granite workers.
- Despite many obstacles while working in the student and youth wing issues, he has struggled politically, economically and socially.
- A union was formed for rental bus drivers, are constantly fighting for their pay rise and Mekala Kumar was one of the Founder member for the respective Union.
- For two months, Kumar with the Asha workers played a key role in raising the wages of the Asha workers and marched with the Asha workers from Ailamma Gary’s statue to Aleru.
- Mekala Kumar took part in a three-day padayatra from Palakurti to Hyderabad.
- During the days of Chandra Babu’s administration, He played a key role in the struggle for the protection of the RTC for 27 days.
- kumar along with the CPI members, fought for the construction of its own buildings in the Thorrur and achieved them.
- He pointed out that the rates of petrol and diesel were annoying to the common man and that the government should immediately reduce their rates.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
కరోనా మహమ్మారి సమయంలో మేకల కుమార్ గారు గ్రామస్తులకు, ప్రయాణికులకు మాస్కులను పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది
మహ-బాద్ జిల్లా తొర్రూరు మండలంలో సోమారం గ్రామంలో గ్రామ పంచాయతీ సర్పంచ్, ఉప సర్పంచ్, వార్డు సభ్యులు ఏకగ్రీవంగా ఎన్నికయిన సంధర్బములో .
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల సమయంలో కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ కి ఓటు వేసి గెలిపించాలంటూ మేకల కుమార్ గారు ప్రచారంలో చురుగ్గా పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా, పార్టీ జెండాను ఆవిష్కరించిన నేతలు, మరియు సభ్యులు..
తెలంగాణ కాంగ్రెస్ ములుగు ఎమ్మెల్యే దనసరి అనసూయ (సీతక్క) గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలవడం జరిగింది..
కరోనా వ్యాప్తి ఆపేందుకు రాష్ట్రము లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించిన కారణముగా, నిత్యావసర సరుకులకు ఇబ్బందులకు గురవుతున్న ప్రజలకు తమ వంతు సహాయముగా కూరగాయలను మరియు నిత్యవసరకులను పంపిణీ చేసిన మేకల కుమార్ గారు
తెలంగాణ కాంగ్రెస్ ములుగు ఎమ్మెల్యే దనసరి అనసూయ (సీతక్క) గారి జన్మదిన సందర్బంగా వారికీ పుష్పగుచ్చాన్ని అందజేసి శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేసి, వేడుకను నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది..