Ex-Sarpanch, Founder&Member of AITSS, Waddepally, Nizamabad, Telangana, INC
Megavath Saridas is the Ex-Sarpanch of Waddepally from INC and Founder&Member of AITS. He was born on 02-08-1986 to Panya & Mangli in Waddepally village of Yedapalle Mandal.
In 2002, Saridas finished his schooling at Vamshi High School at Bodhan & Intermediate from Vidhya Vikas Junior College in the year 2004.
He Attained a Graduation from Gowthami Degree College from 2004-2007 and Completed B.Ed from 2009-2010 at Rashmidhar Teja Degree College, Korutla.
In 2012, Saridas began his political entry with the Indian National Congress,(often called the Congress Party).
In the 2014 local body elections, Saridas contested as Sarpanch from congress Party for Waddepally Village and elected with the overwhelming majority. He was designated as Sarpanch in the year 2014 and served up to 2019.
He was Founder&Member of the All India Tribal Seva Sangh (AITSS) and He was a Party Activist.
Saridas was inspired by the Congress politicians and he was the follower of Rahul Gandhi and Madhu Yakshi Goud. While he was serving as Sarpanch, He was parallelly working in the position as the Founder of Madhu Yaskhi Yuvasena since 2012.
Saridas initiated many village development activities and He was awarded for his service in the pilot Project which he had made successful and also appreciated for the Employment Guarantee Scheme.
Saridas was a Brave and Die hard fan of Late Y.S Rajashekar Reddy. His passion made him enter the Congress party.
- Saridas undertook village development programs at a cost of Rs 2 crore and developed the village.
- In the whole district of Nizamabad, Waddepally village is famously named as Crop colony.
- Saridas goal is to take the party forward at the Mandal and district level and for that, he works day and night for the development of the party. He
- Participates actively in every party activity conducted at any level. He was challenged to himself not to shave his beard until the Congress party came to power.
- Subsidies are provided to small traders and they are explained and handed over.
- He fought for the reservations of Backward and low-level community.
- When Saridas was a Founder, he ruled over the whole Parliament constituency.
- As there are more SC&ST people in the village, there is a lot of inquiries and solving the issues.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) for the development of the Party.
- He participated in many Dharnas, Rallies, and Bandhs like Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies.
- As a part of environmental protection, Saridas has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- He involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Meals for Hostels, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities to poor Students, Admissions for Students, essential things for Hostel, and for college students.
- Saridas supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agriculture reforms.
- Saridas conducted awareness programs in colleges and motivates them for their bright future.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Saridas provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructure such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
- Provided meals and food to the needy and poor people by Saridas.
- Participated in Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Saridas assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- Many Awareness Programs were conducted for SC&ST people.
Services during Pandemic Covid-19:
- Saridas financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
- He also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
- Saridas distributed vegetables and fruits to families in the village and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- Masks, Sanitizers were distributed to the village people by Saridas.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
అంబేద్కర్ గారి వర్ధంతి సందర్భంగా
మహోన్నతమైన వ్యక్తి, ప్రపంచ మేధావి, నవభారత రాజ్యాంగ నిర్మాత, భారతదేశ మొదటి న్యాయ శాఖ మంత్రి, బహుజనుల ఆశాదీపం… పరమ పూజనీయులు….. DR.B.R. అంబేద్కర్ గారి వర్ధంతి సందర్భంగా సామాజిక ఉద్యమ జోహార్లు తెలియజేస్తున్న సరిదాస్ మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు…
తెలంగాణ యువజన కాంగ్రెస్ కార్యక్రమంలో మహేష్ యక్ష గౌడ్ గారితో మన సరిదాస్ గారు..
రైతులు చేపట్టిన భారత్ బంద్ కు సంపూర్ణ మద్దతు తెలుపుతూ, భారత్ బంద్ ను విజయవంతం చేయాలని పిలుపునిస్తున్న సరిదాస్ గారు…
సరిదాస్ గారి ఒక్క సేవలకు గుర్తింపుగా మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది..