Meesala Ramu Madiga
Telangana Dandora State President, Telangana.
Meesala Ramu Madiga is a Social Activist and the Telangana Dandora State President of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Ramu was born in the village of Veepanagandla in Wanaparthy District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh on the 10th of April 1981 to the couple Mr. Meesala Agguraiah and Mrs. Meesala Mallamma.
Ramu acquired his Secondary Board of Education in 1998 from Zilla Parishad High School located at Veepanagandla of Wanaparthy District.
CAREER IN PROFESSIONAL LIFE:
Soon after the conclusion of his education, Ramu turned into a Professional as a Folk Singer
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Ramu Madiga joined the Madiga Reservation Porata Samiti(MRPS)which was founded by the Social Activist Manda Krishna Madiga and started his service to the people as a Member by sorting out the issues with the assitance of the Organization.
As soon as he joined the organization, the MRPS entrusted him with the coveted position of Mandal President of Veepanagandla in 1998 MRPS by demonstrating exceptional confidence in his abilities. Ramu was frantically carrying out the responsibilities that had been assigned to him.
After governing the people with the post he was appointed to, in 2014, Ramu increased his work ethic by honorably receiving the position of District President of Wanaparthy from Telangana MRPS by sorting out the issues with the assitance of the Organization.
Ramu was designated as the State General Secretary of Telangana from Telangana MRPS in 2021 to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
In the same year, Ramu was appointed as the State Working President of Telangana from Telangana MRPS for his work humbly towards the prosperity and welfare of the people. He has been offering services to the public by satisfying the prerequisites of everyone who has propositioned him for assistance.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, Ramu established a Telangana Dandora and has been serving as the Founder and Chairman of the Organization and also as the Telangana Dandora State President in 2022 by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities.
- To spread awareness about the mission and vision of the Porata Samiti, many awareness camps have been conducted in the locality and striving hard to preserve or restore the dignity of Dalit.
- Ramu viewed there was no response today from KCR, which had said he would hand over 3 acres of land to each of the SC and BC people and promised that he will make a Dalit a Cheif Minister.
- He denounces the sufferings and abuses of Dalits and struggles for their dignity in society, as well as for the protection of Dalit lands that have been unlawfully taken over by the landlords.
- Ramu held many Dharnas for the termination of the Land and Illegal issues that effects the humor of the people as well as the society.
- He denounced the continuous unlawful assaults on tribals and called on the government to take prompt and proper action against such illegal attacks as promptly as possible.
- Ramu has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- In case of any issues with the land of the SC and ST people, he remained and argued the issues and handed over the lands to them.
- Ramu helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- He fought for that Higher education should be equally accessible to students from all backgrounds, including SC, ST, BC, minority, and lower-caste students.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He strived tirelessly for the Inauguration of the chief architect of the Constitution of India Dr. B.R Ambedhkar statue in the village to recall his unanimous services rendered by him to the nation.
- Every Year On the occasion Dr. B.R. Ambedhkar Birth Anniversary, Ramu Celebrates the occassion by recalling the services he provided to the nation.
- He has been fighting hard for reservation rights for the lower caste category people and was fighting over the problems of the farmers for the cheaper prices of their crop fields.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- Ramu has not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- He has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations for the People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
- He started a Protest against the recent decision made by the central government for the increment of Reservation Rights from 10% to 12% for Economically Weaker Section people.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Ramu sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
వనపర్తి జిల్లా వీపనగండ్ల మండల కేంద్రంలో టీ ఎమ్మార్పీఎస్ రాష్ట్ర ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి మీసాల రాము మాదిగ గారికి, ఉమ్మడి మహబూబ్ నగర్ జిల్లా అంబేద్కర్ జాతర కమిటీ అధ్యక్షులు రాయి కంటి రాందాస్ మాదిగ గారికి , కూతురు వివాహానికి పత్రిక ఇస్తూ పెళ్లికి హాజరు కావాలని కోరడం జరిగింది.
అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
చలో ఢిల్లీ కరపత్రం విడుదల
స్థానిక మహనీయుల.డా”బీఆర్. అంబేద్కర్ విగ్రహాం ముందు చలో ఢిల్లీ కరపత్రం విడుదల చేయడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమనికి ముఖ్య అతిథిగా తెలంగాణ ఎమ్మార్పీఎస్ రాష్ట్ర ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి మీసాల రాము మాదిగ గారు హాజరై విడుదల చేయడ జరిగింది.
విద్యార్థి మృతి పై గురుకుల పాఠశాల ప్రిన్సిపాల్ సస్పెండ్
వనపర్తి జిల్లా మదనాపురం మండల కేంద్రంలో సాంఘిక సంక్షేమ గురుకుల పాఠశాలలో ఇంటర్ Bi.P.C మొదటి సంవత్సరం చదువుతున్న చిన్నంబావి మండలం చిన్న దగడ గ్రామానికి చెందిన దళిత విద్యార్థి ఉరి వేసుకోవడం ఆత్మహత్య చేసుకోవడం జరిగినది. దానిపైన వివిధ ప్రజాసంఘాలు నాయకులు మరియు TMRPS రాష్ట్ర ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి మీసాల రాము మాదిగ గురుకుల పాఠశాల RCO గర్లు కలిసి విద్యార్థులతో సంఘటనకు సంబంధించి సమాచారం తీసుకుంటున్నరు.
సికింద్రాబాద్ నవోదయ హాస్పిటల్ లో ఎస్సీక 9 నేలల చిన్నారికి టీ ఎమ్మార్పీఎస్ వ్యవస్థాపక అధ్యక్షులు గౌరవనీయులు ఇటుక రాజుమాదిగ గారు ఆ చిన్నారికి ఆరోగ్యం మంచి దాకా మంచి ట్రీట్మెంట్ ఇవ్వాలని డాక్టర్లకు సూచించడం జరిగింది.