Meelo Memu Charitable Trust
Nellore, Andhra Pradesh.
Meelo Memu Foundation is a professional non-governmental organization established in 2021 that aims to offer a livelihood to the poor, orphans, and elderly people.
SREENAATH’S EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 15th of July 1981, Sreenaath Reddy was born to the couple Mr. Balaji Seshareddy and Mrs. Balaji Anasuya in the village of Nellore Town in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 2001, Sreenaath Reddy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Government High School at Nellore in Andhra Pradesh and completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College at Nellore in 2003.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from VRC Degree College at Nellore in 2006.
SREENAATH’S PROFESSIONAL LIFE:
After receiving the certification of Graduation, Sreenaath turned into a Professional by working as an Electrician in his locality, and ever since he started, he simultaneously handled his family obligations.
SREENAATH’S CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in public service. Sreenaath Reddy has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
Sreenaath Reddy is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls, and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
As a Social Activist, he has participated in various welfare and development initiatives and public awareness programs for the betterment of society’s people.
Sreenaath Reddy has served as the Managing Director of the respective Foundation from its inception, giving services to the public by addressing the needs of everyone who has approached him for assistance.
He served the people in various ways by guiding himself to people when they were in need, and his pure sense of humor made him a remarkable leader with compassion.
ACTIVITIES PERFORMED RECENTLY:
- He is the first responder to everyone needing assistance in the area around him. He continues to help society by assisting individuals who seek assistance without reservation.
- By assisting those in need, he earned the adoration of the whole of society. His early commitment to social work gained him a reputation as an educated man.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- Combining every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created an excellent platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright futures by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and performs hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages who the fires themselves had assaulted.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities were planned during the event, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the needy, and meals for orphaned children.
SERVICES RENDERED DURING THE PANDEMIC:
- Sreenaath Reddy sneaked forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, food, and monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distancing and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raise awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
H.No: 2-208/604, Landmark: Zakeer Hussain Nagar Road, Village&Mandal: Nellore, District&Constituency: Nellore, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 542002.
Mobile: 95050 99583, 63090 22461
Those who come forth with compassion to serve and support the “MEELO MEMU CHARITABLE TRUST.”
Phonepay/Gpay: 95050 99583, 63090 22461
MEELO MEMU CHARITABLE TRUST
The Meelo Memu Charitable Trust, which encompasses all humanitarian activities that serve the Poor and Needy, provides the perfect platform for many orphans to begin their existence with the prospect of a bright future. Numerous service initiatives have been conducted on behalf of the Organization, and everyone appreciates the assistance of so many.
THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE
The organization’s primary mission is to serve individuals in need of assistance and to support them in every conceivable way. The Foundation is committed to making a positive difference in people’s lives. Its mission is to “Enhance the Well-Being of Mankind” in all disciplines.
వృదులకు మధ్యాహ్న భోజనం ఏర్పాటు చేసి వారి ఆకలి దప్పికను తీర్చిన మీలో మేము సంస్థ వ్యవస్థాపకులు బాలాజీ శ్రీనాద్ గారు.
Words of Balaji Sreenath Reddy
Born in Nellore Village
in Andhra Pradesh
Studied SSC Standard
from Government High School, Nellore
from Government Junior College, Nellore
from VRC Degree College, Nellore
of Meelo Memu Charitable Trust