Mechineni Naveen Rao
Sarpanch, Mandal President, Mandal Sarpanch Forum President, Kurikyala, Gangadhara, Karimnagar, Choppadandi, Telangana, TRS.
Mechineni Naveen Rao is the Sarpanch of Kurikyala Village and the Mandal President of Gangadhara Mandal in Karimnagar District from the Political Party TRS.
BORN & EDUCATION:
Naveen was born in Kurikyala Village of Gangadhara Mandal on 26th August 1983 to the couple Mechineni Chukka Rao and Bagyalaxmi.
Naveen obtained his early education from ZP High School from Uppara Mallial Village in 1996. In 1998, He went on to Loyola Junior College to completed his Intermediate situated at Jyothinagar in Karimnagar.
Since going to SES Degree College in Karimnagar, Naveen started his graduate career and completed it in the year 2001.
He has been determined to serve the people since childhood. In the year 2001, Naveen started his career by joining the student wing of TRS the Telangana Rashtra Samithi Vidyarthi (TRSV) while continuing his education.
He worked as a Member by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and rendered service to the students irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion and worked up to 2004.
In the Year 2004, Naveen began his political career by joining the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
Since the day he stepped into it, He served as an Active Member and performed every activity conducted by the Party, and worked hard for the growth and development of the TRS in the Society.
From the time period between 2004-2014, Naveen actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
By continuing his role and responsibilities in the TRSV, Naveen joined the Telangana State Joint Action Committee(TSJAC)in 2004 and worked till 2014 as a Member by performing his role whenever required.
Later on, For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of the people in 2010 Naveen was designated with the Position of District General Secretary of Karimnagar from TRSV by working hard to put an end to the problems and inconvenience of humankind up to 2014.
He won the admiration of the party and the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him. So that during the time period of election in 2019, he was elected and designated with the admired position of Sarpanch of Kurikyala Village for the good of the persons without compromising on the trust placed in him.
Naveen was appointed as the President of the Mandal Sarpanch Forum in the same year(2019) as he was elected Sarpanch and expanded his responsibilities by looking after the issues of the people.
Although he served in two positions at the same time and served the people, he was elected as the Mandal President for Gangadhara and continued his work by extending his service to the Mandal level without dedicating himself and his service to the village.
From the moment he was given the position till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party as well as the welfare of the people.
Naveen’s Family Role and Participation in Politics
Naveen has been accustomed to leadership qualities since childhood as his ancestors worked in politics. As he has a respectable level in politics, Naveen’s family has been ideal for him to provide continuous services to the people.
Naveen’s Male Parent Late Machineni Chukka Rao was a Senior Political Leader. He Served and elected by the village people for two terms as the Sarpanch for Kurikyala Village and for his constant dedication he elected as the MPTC by the people and marked his services.
Bagyalaxmi the female Parent of Naveen also played an active role in politics. Bagyalaxmi served as the Sarpanch for the village Kurikyala and worked hard for the development of the village.
For 25 years the Mechineni family has decided to dedicate their lives to the people by doing continuous service in the village and Mandal, both politically and personally.
Social and Development Activities Performed as a Sarpanch
> Temple Development-
Naveen erected a railing around the Gutta premises as part of the construction of the Bommalamma Gutta, set up a monkey food court for the devotees, constructed stairs and installed lighting around the temple, constructed cc roads for long-distance travellers as a part of convenience to the people, drilled a bore near the Gutta premises by providing water facility for the devotees, and a short distance away from the Gutta premises a cemetery was set up.
He is on the path of development by providing his share of financial assistance for the renovation and reconstruction of temples.
> Laying of Roads-
The roads in the village were widened at the corners, assuming that there was a possibility of accidents due to the narrowness of the roads. As part of the development program in the village, CC roads were constructed at a cost of Rs 40 lakhs. The bus stand in the village was painted and the road was widened to give an express stop to the villagers.
> Environmental Protection-
Plants were planted everywhere in environmental conservation and with the help of the Block Plantation program, the villagers planted flowers and vegetable plants in the vacant space to help the villagers.
On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Naveen Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness.
As a part of environmental protection, Naveen has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
> Setting Up Lightening-
Lighting was arranged on the pond embankment in the village and the pond was dredged. An auto-timer lighting structure has been set up in the village. Washrooms have been constructed for the Village Gram Panchayat, Women’s Association, and also the Hospital Staff.
> School Development-
CCTV cameras were installed as part of the care of the students at the school, a water tank was constructed, a compound wall was built around the premises, and the school was completely renovated.
> Providing Water Facility-
An auto-timer was set up to process the water supply without draining fresh water and a coin system was set up to make it easier for people to use the water. He thought of the welfare of the farmers in the village and built a farmer’s platform(రైతు వేదిక), drilled a Bore near the stage, and installed a pump set.
Knowing that the people Kurmavada were suffering severely due to drainage leakage, he constructed the drainage with high-quality arrangements, and a water tanker of 20,000 litres was also made available due to water shortages.
> Development Activities-
The construction of the Ambedkar building, which had stopped in the village, was completed. An estimate was sent for a primary health center in the village.
Much effort has been made to move the nursery from private land to public land. Cemetery renovation and internal roads were set up in the village
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Naveen is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He participated in Many programs like Rasta Roko, Million March, Bahiranga Sabha, Bike Rallies, and Dharna participated in Telangana Movement along with the IT Minister KTR and Well Known Leaders and also moved to imprisonment while performing dharnas.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the Party all over the constituency.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Naveen will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Naveen is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Naveen has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Naveen fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Naveen distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people and the handicapped to make ends meet but circumstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to the respective holders.
- He is fulfilling his responsibilities to help the disabled in all ways in terms of organization.
- Naveen has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Many of the colony’s development programs were a resounding success.
- Every year a blood donation camp and a medical camp are set up in the village and medicines are provided free of cost to those in need.
- He always stood by the people of the colony. He does his part to help those in need.
During the First Wave of Corona:-
- Naveen came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant labourers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Naveen came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
During the Second wave of Corona:-
- Naveen distributed fruits and vegetables to the Villagers who are suffering due to the pandemic.
- Meals and essentials were distributed to Covid patients, migrant workers as well as front-line workers.
- He created awareness by explaining about the corona virus spread which leads to a great loss to the earth.
- He provided food packets and water bottles to the roadside and the poor people.
- Naveen also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
The influence of a good leader’s words can never be erased in society.
About Mechineni Chukka Rao
Role of Machineni Chukka Rao in Politics
Naveen’s Male Parent Late Machineni Chukka Rao was a Senior Political Leader. He has done many social and welfare services which benefits the village people. As a Part of his work he has performed many developmental activities to the village. For his work, Chukka Rao was elected by the village people for two terms as the Sarpanch for Kurikyala Village and for his constant dedication he elected as the MPTC by the people and marked his services.
రైతు వేదిక ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమం
KCR పర్యటనలో భాగంగా బోయినపల్లి మండలం కొదురుపాక రైతు వేదిక ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్య మంత్రి కల్వకుంట్ల చంద్ర శేఖర్ రావు గారికి తెరాస పార్టీ నాయకులంతా కలిసి క్షీరాభిషేకం నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
నిత్యావసర సరుకుల పంపిణీ
కురిక్యాల గ్రామం లో యుట్యూబ్ కామెడీ స్టార్ రాదండి సదన్నMBA ప్రొడక్షన్ బ్రమ్మ చారి సర్పంచ్ నవీన్ రావు గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో కరోనా పాజిటివ్ వచ్చిన వారికీ మరియు పంచాయతీ ఫ్రంట్ లైన్ సిబ్బందికి నిత్య అవసర సరకులు ఇచ్చి నందుకు రాదండి సదన్న వారి టీంకు సర్పంచ్ కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలియచేయడం జరిగింది.
వరంగల్ మున్సిపల్ ఎన్నికల్లో భాగంగా రాష్ట్ర ప్రణాళిక సంఘం ఉపాధ్యక్షుడు బి.వినోద్ కుమార్ గారితో 9వ డివిజన్ లో ప్రచారం చేయడం జరిగింది.
గర్షకుర్తి గ్రామ సర్పంచ్ అలువాల నాగలక్ష్మి తిరుపతి గార్లు గ్రామ ఎంపీటీసీ తడిగొప్పుల రజిత రమేష్ గార్లు TRS యూత్ సెక్రటరీ మామిడిపెల్లి అఖిల్ గార్లు పార్టీ సభ్యత్వ బుక్కులు మరియు మండలంలో అత్యధికంగా డబ్బులు 25000 రూపాయలు మండల పార్టీ అధ్యక్షుడు నవీన్ రావ్ గారికి అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
బొమ్మలమ్మ గుట్ట పైకి వేళ్ళు దారిలో భక్తుల సౌకర్యార్థం బెంచీలు వేయించడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న వృద్దులకు నవీన్ గారు బియ్యం పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
బాబు జగ్జీవన్ రామ్ గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా, వారి సేవలను మరొక్కసారి గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ ఆ మహనీయుడి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేసి నివాళులు అర్పించడం జరిగింది…
నవీన్ ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .
వేసవి కాలంలో ప్రధాన రహదారిపైనా చలివేంద్రం ఏర్పాటు చేసిన నవీన్ గారు ఇతర నాయకులు..
గ్రామంలో బోర్ వెల్ వేయించిన తరువాయి పూజను నిర్వహించిన నవీన్ గారు.
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయి అని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న ప్రజలకు ప్రతి ఒక్కరికి ఒక్కో పూల మొక్కను అందచేయ్యడం జరిగింది.
ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న మేచినేని నవీన్ రావు గారు మరియు ఇతర తదితరులు…
సీఎం రిలీఫ్ ఫండ్ చెక్కు పంపిణీ
గ్రామ ప్రజలకు సీఎం రిలీఫ్ ఫండ్ చెక్కులు అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామ పంచాయతీ ఆవరణలో ప్రతిజ్ఞ చేస్తున్న నాయకులు మరియు గ్రామ ప్రజలు
Service in Pandemic COVID-19
అంగన్వాడీ కేంద్రంలో మహిళకు కరోనా సమయంలో గుడ్లను అందచేస్తున్న నవీన్ గారు.
కరోనా నిర్దారణ పరీక్షలు
కరోనా నుండి రక్షించుకోవడానికి గ్రామ నివాసులకు కరోనా నిర్దారణ పరీక్షలు నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా బారిన పడకుండా గ్రామం యొక్క భద్రత కోసం గ్రామం అంతటా సోడియం హైపోక్లోరైట్ ద్రావణాన్ని పిచికారీ చేశారు.
ఉపాధిహామీ కూలీలకు కరోనా బారిన పడకుండా మాస్కులు ధరించడం కోసం మాస్కులను పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఇటీవలే 2020 లో జరిగిన GHMC ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి నవీన్ రావు గారు.
2011 వ సంవత్సరంలో తెలంగాణ ఉద్యమం నిర్విరామంగా కొనసాగుతున్న సమయంలో నేటి తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి కెసిఆర్ గారిని, ఐటీశాఖ మంత్రి కేటీర్ గారిని కలవడం అలాగే ఎన్నో ధర్నాలు నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
ఐ టి శాఖ మంత్రి కల్వకుంట్ల తారక రామ రావు గారిని మర్యాద పూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
తెరాస పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా
ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను క్లుప్తంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు వివరిస్తూ పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం కృషి చేయడం జరిగింది.