TRS 30th Ward Incharge, Lingampet, Kamareddy, Telangana, TRS
MD. Wahead Ali is an Indian politician belonging to the TRS party. He is a prominent TRS leader with plenty of experience in the Political field. He currently holds the designation TRS 30th Ward Incharge from Lingampet, Kamareddy district, Telangana state.
Early Life and Education:
On 16th August 1972, he was born to the couple Shaik Bikku Sab and Harsha Begum. He was raised in Lingampet.
In 1997, Wahead Ali obtained his SSC standard at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Lingampet. He acquired his Intermediate at Govt junior college, Kamareddy. Wahead Ali graduated with a Degree from a Government degree college, situated in Kamareddy. From 2000-2002, he attained his B.Ed(Hindi) at Gulbarga University, Karnataka.
Shortly after completing his education, Wahead Ali entered his professional life by starting a business. He is in the Real Estate business on his own.
Political Career of Wahead:
Since his college days, Wahead has fought for the resolution of students’ issues. He was elevated to General Secretary of the Intermediate College due to his continuous determination.
In 2004, Wahead Ali officially started his Political Career with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). He showed his leadership skills by working as a TDP worker and actively working for the people. As a member of TDP, Wahead took a keen interest in the growth of the party and participated in every activity. He was selected and worked as Minority District President from Nizamabad he held the position from 2004-2007.
Due to certain circumstances, Wahead Ali left the TDP. In the year 2007, he switches over to the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party. Wahead was a staunch supporter of our beloved Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandra Shekar Rao from his early days, and this led him to join the TRS party.
He participated in every event and made a substantial contribution to the Party’s progress. Party officials recognized his ability to serve the needy in any manner possible at any moment as a social worker and party worker and recognized him as an Active Leader.
Under the supervision of Wahead, he did equal justice to the party and the people. The party authorities praised his strategic and organizational abilities which resulted in him appointing the 30th Ward Minority President of Lingampet, Kamareddy. He constantly fought to provide equal rights to minorities in society. He performed extensive efforts for minority rights.
Wahead, who began his political career as a Party Activist, overcame numerous obstacles, risked everything for the sake of the people, and moved forward. He served the mission of public development.
He becomes TRS 30th Ward Incharge from Lingampet, Kamareddy district, Telangana state and currently working in the position.
The Telangana Movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. Lasting for almost a decade, this has been one of the most long-lasting movements in South India. From 2007-2014, Wahead played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao.
Wahead played a key role in He took part in Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta Varpu, dharnas, rasta rokos, protest programs, and rallies as part of the Telangana Movement.
- Wahead also served as a Social Activist in Lingampet. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted a medical drive blood donation camp, eye camps, and donated blood to needy people.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families.
- He fought and solve Pensions, Aadhar Card, and Rations card issues and make solved them.
- Handed over Shadi Mubarak, and Kalyana Lakshmi checks to the beneficiaries.
- with the intention of no student can illiterate Wahead provided financial support to the poor students
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Wahead has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- Wahead informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
- Wahead and TRS leaders have demanded that the government reduce petrol and diesel prices.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
- Wahead rendered his service to the Lingampet people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
- He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
- He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
- Provided Annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
- Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- Wahead put effort even during the Covid second wave. He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus. Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
- The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
H-No: 4-10-17, Islampura, Kamareddy, Near Kuba Masjid, Village&Mandal: Lingampet, Constituency&District: Kamareddy, State: Telangana, Pincode: 503111
In an effective public administration, leaders must perform their duties willingly and the people must boldly assert their rights!!
-MD. Wahead Ali
Biodata of Mr. Wahead Ali
Name: MD.Wahead Ali
Date of Birth:
Father: Mr. Shaik Bikku Sab
Mother: Mrs. Harsha Begum
Education Qualification: B.Ed(Hindi) at Gulbarga University
Profession: Business(Real Estate)
Political Party: TRS
Present Designation: TRS 30th Ward Incharge
Permanent Address: H-No: 4-10-17, Islampura, Kamareddy, Near Kuba Masjid, Village&Mandal: Lingampet, Constituency&District: Kamareddy, State: Telangana, Pincode: 503111
Contact No: 8309443361
“A politician is someone willing to listen to the needs of the common people and to represent them faithfully”
కామారెడ్డి ఎమ్మెల్యే గంప గోవర్ధన్ గారిని సన్మానిస్తున్న మైనార్టీ జిల్లా అధ్యక్షుడు వహీద్ అలీ గారు
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడితో వహీద్ అలీ గారు
పార్టీ సభ్యత్వ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న TRS నాయకులు
Born in Lingampet
at Zilla Parishad high school
at Govt junior college, Kamareddy
from Government degree college
at Gulbarg University
through the TDP party
Intermediate College General Secretary
Minority District President
30th Ward Minority President
30th Ward Incharge
of Lingampet, Kamareddy from the TRS party