MD Ajas Pasha
Congress Mandal Minority President, Veenavanka, Telangana, INC
MD Ajas Pasha is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Telangana. He is serving as the Mandal Minority President from Congress Party.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Challur, Telangana on 06-August-1994 to Chand Pasha & Rashida Begum.
In 2010, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School, Challur, and ITI from GSR ITI College at Jammikunta.
From 2012-2014, He Studied Intermediate at the Panchinur Junior College
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2018, Ajas Pasha was drawn into active politics by the Indian National Congress (often called Congress, INC) with great zeal and the desire to serve the People.
He has been a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
His ongoing dedication and genuine diligence appointed him as the Congress Mandal Minority President of Veenavanka, he has been working tirelessly for the Party & people, since 2021.
From the start of his political career till now, he has fought relentlessly for the welfare of the people, always striving for the party’s and society’s progress, and providing desperate service to society through the positions he has held.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Asaj assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the INC party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- INC Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
కాంగ్రెస్ మండల మైనారిటీ అధ్యక్షుడు అజాస్ పాషా గారితో కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ సభ్యులు
కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ మీటింగ్ లో కార్యకర్తలతో, సీనియర్ నాయకులతో పాల్గొన్న అజాస్ పాషా గారు..
ఎమ్మెల్యే దామోదర రాజ నరసింహ గారితో కాంగ్రెస్ మండల మైనారిటీ అధ్యక్షుడు అజాస్ పాషా గారు..