Mattipalli Srishailam Yadav
Mandal President of Akhila Bharata Yadava Mahasabha, Party Activist, Mothey, Suryapet, Kodad, Telangana, TRS.
Mattipalli Srishailam Yadav is presently designated with the position of Mandal President of Akhila Bharata Yadava Mahasabha in Mothey Mandal of Suryapet District and also a Party Activist for TRS Party.
Early Life& Education:
Srishailam Yadav was born and raised up on 10th July 1978 to Mattipalli Ramulu and Venkamma in Raghavapoor Village of Mothey Mandal.
He studied Schooling at ZP High School in 1993 at Namavaram village. He completed his Undergraduate from Little Flower Junior College resided at Suryapet in 1995.
He attained his Graduation Degree in 1998 from Raja Ram Memorial Degree College located at Suryapet.
Early Political Career:
After concluding his education in the year 2009, Srishailam Yadav has begun his political career by joining the INC Party(Indian National Congress Party and worked as an Active Member for few years by discharging his duties with a code of conduct.
As being a part of INC, Srishailam Yadav express keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
In the year 2009 by continuing his tenure in the INC Party as an Active Member, He joined the శ్రీ కృష్ణ గొర్రెల పంపిణి సహకార సంఘం ( Sheep Federation) in Raghavapoor Village of Mothey Mandal and accepted an Honorable position of Chairperson to look after the people and the issues they are facing in the village and served up to 2011 with the assigned position
Thereafter in the year 2013, He swapped the other organization i.e, Akhila Bharata Yadava Mahasabha(ABYM). For his Sincerity to the services of the former Organization, he appointed for the reputable position as the Mandal President to resolve the problems of the villagers.
Being holding the position of Mandal President for ABYM, In the year 2018, Srishailam Yadav switched to another political party from INC to TRS(Telangana Rashtra Samithi) and working as a Party Activist since the day of joining the TRS Party.
As the Mandal President, he has been following the rules assigned to him, fulfilling his responsibilities, doing his part to help the people as well as work for the development of the Organization and also been serving comprehensively as Party Activist from TRS Party all the time for the development of the Party.
- Srishailam Yadav has been organizing many service programs in association with ABYM.
- A petition was submitted to the government and loans of Rs 2.5 crore were given for the welfare of sheep raised by Yadavs.
- Srishailam Yadav provided free medicines at his own cost if any of the sheep affected with health due to the sudden environmental changes.
- He advised the people not to end their lives by slaughtering and protecting Yadavs, but also to enter politics and show their talent and play a major role in politics.
- Srishailam being a supportive hand assists the upcoming leaders, If a person of the Yadava caste stands in the election, Srishailam stands by them, reminds the rights of the Yadavas, cooperates in every task and he is fighting for them to win the election.
- During Telangana Movement, Srishailam played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Every year during national festivals like Republic Day and Independence day, Srishailam Yadav conducts and attends the programs in the schools and distributed prizes to the students who actively participated and won in the sports.
- Every year he Distributed books, pens, and clothes to poor children for their higher education and also helped them financially for their bright future.
- He extended his services by assisting poor people who are deeply affected by the assassination of their families by donating a certain amount for their well-being.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
Services rendered during Covid-19:
- Srishailam Yadav came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Srishailam Yadav came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.