Marri Raju Naidu
Mandal General Secretary, Makuvaripalem, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Marri Raju Naidu is currently working as the Mandal General Secretary of Makuvaripalem from BJP.
He was born to Konda Babu on 20-06-1982 and raised at Kottapalem, Andhra Pradesh.
He received his early education from ZP High School, Vemulapudu in 1998 and He attended college at Govt Junior College located at Narsipatnam.
In 1998, Raju began his political journey through The Students’ Federation of India (SFI) and involved in student Dharnas
and fought for many issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Meals for Hostelers with a protein diet, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities to poor Students, Admissions for Students, and good infrastructure at educational institutes and Hostels.
In 1990, He joined the Communist Party of India (CPIM) and worked all day and involves in every organized Party meeting, and works for the growth and development of the Party and organization.
He was a member of the Praja Natya Mandali Association, The cultural wing of the Communist Party of India, which will undertake a drive, from State to village-level, to increase public awareness about the importance of tradition, culture, the rhythm of folk.
Raju joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in the year 2020 and was appointed as the Mandal General Secretary of Makuvaripalem.
From then until now, he has been serving in the honorable position that was assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
Being serving in the assigned positions, Raju has been performed many social and welfare activities for the people.
- He participated in a movement to raise salaries in the aluminum company and even went to jail during the movement. Achieving the rights of movements.
- Raju wrote many folk songs based on the surrounding situation, culture, funny movements, and traditional methods and also a Singer
- He fought for issues raised in Schools & Colleges like using unparliamentary language, Ragging, and Eve Teasing, and finalized the problem.
- He regularly conducts Free spoken English classes and Awareness programs in the Schools & Colleges about the importance of education and delivers motivational speeches to the students to reach their goals for their brightest future.
- Raju mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He organized and was involved in every program assigned by State & Central SFI.
- He has been instrumental in many of the programs like Complications under government Schemes, and soonly problems were resolved.
also provided better infrastructures like Desktops, Blackboard, Tube lights in schools.
- As a student, He fought for every issue related to students and sorted them within a minute. Constantly working hard for the student’s career.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top.
- Raju served as a Social Activist. He served under the BJP by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- Raju fights over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem.
- he conducted Cultural and Traditional programs and he noticed every student’s talent and he gave the best advice for their future career.
- Every Year he celebrated Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes books and pens to the students.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things whatever they require.
- He assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- Raju set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- He formed and involved in many Social Services and Charity Programs and eradicated hungriness for the people and gave them fascinated life.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
- Raju conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Raju distributed fruits and medicines to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Kottapalem, Makuvaripalem, Visakhapatnam, Narsipatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Born in Kottapalem
ZP High School, Vemulapudu
Joined in SFI
Joined in CPI
of Praja Natya Mandali Association
Govt Junior College, Narsipatnam
joined in BJP
Mandal General Secretary