Marreddy Sudhakar Reddy
Village Leader, Thumuluru Village, Kolipura Mandal, Guntur District, Tenali, Andhra Pradesh, TDP,
Marreddy Sudhakar Reddy is an Indian Politician of TDP and Village Leader of Thumuluru Village, Kolipura Mandal, Guntur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 12th September 1977, Marreddy Sudhakar Reddy was born to the couple of Mr & Mrs: Marreddy Venkata Shiva Ram Reddy in the village of Thumuluru Village, Kolipura Mandal, in Guntur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1986, Sudhakar Reddy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Prasihad High School located at Thumuluru and completed his Internmediate from Pottiram Reddy Junior College located at Kolipura in the year 1989.
Career in Polotics:
In the year 1989, Sudhakar Reddy began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Sudhakar Reddy was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Sudhakar Reddy was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Village President in Thumuluru in the year 1994. His continuous effort, hard work promoted him as Minority Leader and he currently serving in the position.
He was elected as Mandal Telugu Yuvatha President in Kolipura in the year 1997.
He promoted as Mandal Rythu President in Kolipura in the year 1998.
In the year 2012, Sudhakar Reddy designated as District Rythu Secretary in Guntur District.
In the year 2014, Sudhakar Reddy joined in the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP), was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
From the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist worked hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society,and has rendered desperate services to society.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- He distibuted Books to the Students in the School and clothes to the poor people.
- Sudhakar Reddy has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations for the Singareni People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Sudhakar Reddy expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in the society.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socioeconomic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Whenever political leaders’ birthdays are celebrated, Sudhakar Reddy takes the opportunity to commemorate the event by arranging a blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam event in his hometown.
- Sudhakar Reddy continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- Sudhakar Reddy is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Sudhakar Reddy snuck towards to help those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunisation.