24th Ward Councilor, Vice Sarpanch, Mahabubabad, Telangana, TRS
Marneni Venkanna is the 24th Ward Councilor from Mahabubabad, Telangana. He was born on 16th September 1957 to the couple Chandraiah and Rama Narsamma in Mahabubabad. Venkanna is a person who had served in Politics for more than 20 years and has a great reputation among the people. He has a good relationship with our beloved CM Kalvakuntla Chandra Shekar Rao, Finance Minister Harish Rao, and Mahabubabad MLA Banoth Shankar Nayak.
In 1972, Venkanna completed his schooling at Govt high school, located at Mahabubabad, and received his Intermediate from Govt junior college.
A career in Politics:
Venkanna started his Political journey with the Indian National Congress(INC) party. In 1981, He was elected as Vice Sarpanch from Mahabubabad Town. He worked as an Active Member by contributing to every activity. The party officials appointed Venkanna as Single Window Chairman due to his active participation. In 1990, Venkanna was selected as Warangal District Treasurer all Single Window Chairmans elected him in recognition of his outstanding service and valuable contribution to society.
During Venkanna’s tenure as District Treasurer, he rose to become one of the most powerful leaders in the district itself.
Venkanna worked as Incharge in Warangal Corporation elections. When KCR came to Mahabubabad, Venkanna joined the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party in his presence. In 2001, Venkanna took over all the Parliamentary MLA, MPP, ZPTC, single-window responsibilities and worked for the party. Then after in 2002, Venkanna was re-elected as District Congress Vice President under the auspicious of District President Kola Janardhan with the hope that he would continue his services.
The Telangana movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. After several years of protest and agitation, the central government, under the United Progressive Alliance, decided to bifurcate the existing Andhra Pradesh state, and on 07-February-2014, the Union Cabinet unilaterally cleared the bill for the creation of Telangana. Lasting for almost a decade, this has been one of the most long-lasting movements in South India.
Venkanna played a Special Role in the struggle for the state of Telangana. He served a lot during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao he took part in Hunger Strikes, Rally, Protest Programs, Chalo Hyderabad, Million March, Vanta-Varpu, Bike Rallies, as a part of Telangana Movement. He held Dharnas and rallies, rasta rokos in the Telangana movement on the orders of KCR.
Venkanna worked hard for the victory of Mahabubabad MP, MLA. He led the party towards a landslide victory in Mahabubabad.
At the request of KCR, Venkanna wished Governor Narasimhan a happy birthday. He played an active role in the 2006 by-elections in Warangal and Sirisilla. Venkanna built a children’s park with Rs 2 crore in an NGO colony.
When KCR arrived in Mahabubabad for the Khammam district Mugimpu Yatra, Venkanna made all arrangements. In 2004, When KCR, KTR, and Etela resigned as part of the Telangana movement, Venkanna stood by them.
Some more Designations which he held Effectively:
→ In 1995 – Chairman of Mahabubabad Constituency Campaign Committee
→ In 2000 – District Congress Vice President
→ In 2002 – Dornakal Constituency Incharge
→ In 2002 – District Congress Vice President
→ In 2004 – State Secretary
→ In 2009 – Mahabubabad Election Incharge
→ From 2009-2015 – State Secretary
→ In 2014 – 18th Ward Councilor
→ From 2014-2019 – Municipal Floor Leader
→ In 2018 – Town President
Venkanna took charge and currently working as of 24th Ward Councilor from Mahabubabad, Telangana.
Social Service to be a Active Leader:
- Venkanna also worked as a Social Activist. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He has actively participated in the programs like Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Venkanna provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Venkanna demanded that the government issue notifications quickly and protect the unemployed from suicide.
-Venkanna rendered his service to the people of Mahabubabad village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
– Venkanna provided 30 quintals of Rice and Vegetables in the ward for one month. He continued his services even during the second wave of Covid he gave his helping hand with his own expenses for the poor.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
తెలంగాణ సీఎం కేసీఆర్ గారి ముద్దుబిడ్డ కల్వకుంట్ల కవిత గారిని కలిసిన సందర్భంలో మన వెంకన్న గారు
నిండు జీవితానికి రెండు చుక్కలు!!
పిల్లల ఆరోగ్య సంరక్షణ లో భాగంగా పోలియో చుక్కలు వేయిస్తున్న వార్డ్ కౌన్సిలర్ వెంకన్న గారు
పార్టీ కార్యాలయం వద్ద ఎమ్మెల్యే బానోత్ శంకర్ నాయక్ గారిని కలిసిన TRS నాయకులూ
హరితహారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటుతున్న TRS పార్టీ నాయకులూ
వైస్ సర్పంచ్ వెంకన్న గారు మహబూబాబాద్ ఎమ్మెల్యే బానోత్ శంకర్ నాయక్ గారు సీఎం కేసీఆర్ గారిని కలిసి బహుమానం అందజేస్తున్న సందర్భం
ఫైనాన్స్ మినిస్టర్ హరీష్ రావు గారితో మన వెంకన్న గారు
ఇంటింటి ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొన్న వార్డ్ కౌన్సిలర్ వెంకన్న గారు మరియు TRS పార్టీ సభ్యులు
పర్యావరణ పరిరక్షణ లో భాగంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకి మొక్కలు పంపిణీ చేసున్న వెంకన్న గారు