Maramreddy Kiran Kumar Reddy
Deputy Sarpanch, Jameen kothapalem, Vakadu, Tirupathi, Guduru, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Maramreddy Kiran Kumar Reddy is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and Deputy Sarpanch of Jameen kothapalem, Vakadu, Tirupathi District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 08th January 1980, Kiran Kumar Reddy was born to a couple Mr. Maramreddy Chandra Reddy and Mrs: Maramreddy Sugunamma in the village ofGanganapalem, Vakadu Mandal, Tirupathi District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Kiran Kumar Reddy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from NBKR Model School located at Vidya Nagar in the year 1995 and completed his Diploma from PRR Polytechnic College located at Giddaluru in the year 1996-1999.
Kiran Kumar Reddy began his Professional Career and started working in the company Erythro Pharma Pvt Ltd in the year 2005-2013, and worked as Engineer in APR constructions Limited in the year 2005, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handled his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
In the year 2014, Kiran Kumar Reddy began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Kiran Kumar Reddy was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagation of its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Kiran Kumar Reddy was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Mandal Spokesperson in Vakadu. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as a Leader and he currently serving in the position.
Kiran Kumar Reddy switched to the political party from TDP to Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in the year 2019, was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
Kiran Kumar Reddy was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Deputy Sarpanch in Gangannapalem. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as Minority Leader and he currently serving in the position.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Kiran Kumar Reddy provides Eye Operation Camps on behalf of L.V Prasad Eye Institute to the people in their villages.
- Kiran Kumar Reddy provides food to the people in response to the allegation that Political Leaders’ Birthdays are being celebrated.
- Kiran Kumar Reddy has been installing street lights in Jameen kothapalem Panchyat, paving dividers, paving CC roads, eliminating drainage problems, alleviating power shortage, and solving water problems.
- Kiran Kumar Reddy is a Party Activist. He is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Implementation of YSR scheme, YSR support scheme, bank loans for women’s welfare development, efforts to address Dwakra women’s issues, efforts to ensure proper implementation of Disha law, efforts for the safety of girls, bans on dowry.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Kiran Kumar Reddy provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary, and my services were not limited to the village’s people but also extended to the district’s population.
- Kiran Kumar Reddy has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers, and has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water Villagers.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children, and helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Kiran Kumar Reddy came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
కిరణ్ కుమార్ రెడ్డి గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి పేద ప్రజలకు నిత్యావసరమైన సరుకులు అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
కిరణ్ కుమార్ రెడ్డి గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి శానిటైజర్స్ పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
రైస్ బాగ్స్ పంపిణి
కిరణ్ కుమార్ రెడ్డి గారు పేద ప్రజలకు రైస్ బాగ్స్ పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
కిరణ్ కుమార్ రెడ్డి గారు పేద ప్రజల కోసం ఉచిత వైద్యం అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
పుట్టిన రోజు వేడుకలో
పార్టీ నాయకుడి పుట్టిన రోజు వేడుకలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ నాయకుడిని సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
కిరణ్ కుమార్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ఫంప్లేట్స్ పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
రక్త దానం చేసిన సందర్భంలో
అన్ని ధనంలో కన్నా రక్త దానం మిన్న అనే నానుడిని అనుసరిస్తూ ప్రతి సంవత్సరం గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించే రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్త దానం చేసిన కిరణ్ కుమార్ గారు.
కిరణ్ కుమార్ గారి జన్మదిన వేడుకలో సందర్భంగా.
ఉచిత కంటి వైద్యం
కిరణ్ కుమార్ గారి పేద ప్రజకు ఉచిత కంటి వైద్యం జరిపించడం జరిగింది.