Marala Dharmateja Reddy
YSRCP Youth district general secretary, Marala, Bukkapatnam, Sri Sathyasai District,Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Marala Dharmateja Reddy is an Indian Politician and current YSRCP Youth District General Secretary of Sri Sathyasai District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education:
Dharma Teja Reddy was born on the 12th of March 1993, to the couple of Mr.Marala Sudhakar Reddy, and Mrs.Marala Sridevi who resided in the village of Marala.
In the year 2008, Dharmateja Reddy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Sri sai Vidhya Niketan High school located at Midhiguppa and completed his Intermediate from Sri Sai Junior College at Anantapur in 2010.
He Acquired his Graduation Degree from Government Arts College and resided in Ananthapur in the year 2014.
He attained his MBA from SSS PG College located at Ananthapur in the year 2015 but discontinued.
Early Career in Politics
Marala Dharmateja Reddy has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically.
Marala Dharmateja Reddy commenced his political career by joining the NSUI in 2008.
In the year 2013, he joined YSRCP (Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party )headed by Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy and serves as the state’s chief minister.
Dharmateja expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of President of YSR Vidyarthi Sena from Arts College in 2013 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the position of District Secretary for the YSR Student Union in 2013, to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the position of District General Secretary of the Student Union in 2015, and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations.
He earned the people’s admiration by holding out the commitments, obligations, and powers assigned to him. As a result, he was honored as the YSR Youth District General Secretary in 2016. He has served many people through his kind heart by carrying out the tasks assigned to him and earning the people’s responses.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of Society.
Recent Activities :
- He participated in dharnas and Rastharokos for the benefit of students and farmers.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- He participated in a Blood donation camp organized at Bukkapatnam and helped the people who need blood.
- He conducted Eye camps and also helped the people in the hospital.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Marala Dharmateja Reddy offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people. Dharmateja will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Dharma Teja Reddy for his Social Activities was appreciated by the MLA in Nallasinghaiahgaripalli at Dudukunta Foundation
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- Dharmateja Reddy conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, and the symbol, and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Marala Dharmateja Reddy offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Marala Dharmateja Reddy acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- Marala Dharmateja Reddy snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, and the homeless.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
వైస్సార్ జయంతి లో భాగంగా ..
వైస్సార్ గారికి పూల మాల వేసి నివాళులు అర్పించిన మారాలా ధర్మతేజ్ గారు మరియు తదితరులు.
కలిసిన సందర్భం లో ..
వై ఎస్ జగన్ గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలిపారు.
సన్మానం చేసిన సందర్భం లో ..
పార్టీ నాయకుడు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .
సహాయ చేస్తున్న సందర్భం లో ....
మరల గ్రామమున్సీపాలిటీ వ్యక్తులకు మనుగడ కోసం అవసరమైన అవసరమైన వాటిని అందించడం ద్వారా వారికి సహాయం చేశాడు మరియు ఆర్థిక సంక్షోభాల సమయంలో కూడా వారికి సహాయం చేశాడు.