Maragoni Manohar Goud
Mandal Incharge, Assembly Incharge, Gatlakhanapur, Peddamandadi, Wanaparthy, Telangana, BJP
Maragoni Manohar Goud is the Mandal in Incharge, Peddamandadi from the BJP. He was born on 29-11-1984 to Janardhan Goud and Sharadhamma in Wanaparthy district. He completed SSC standard at ZP high school and completed his Intermediate from Govt junior college, Hyderabad. He completed his Graduation from Govt degree college, Miyapur, Lingampally.
Manohar worked as a Journalist. In 2010, He worked in Sakshi, Eenadu, Krishna Patrika. Manohar is the CEO and Director of Powel Water and Beverages Private Limited company the residence of Tata Nagar, Mailerder Pally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal, Ranga Reddy district. Manohar is the Editor and CEO of V7 News Channel also worked as Editor and Managing Director of Telangana Sahithi Newspaper. He was the Chairman of the KMR Group of Companies.
In 2000, Manohar entered into Active Politics with the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) he was the Active Leader. From 2009-2011, he joined the Indian National Congress(INC) party and worked as Assembly Incharge, Wanaparthy. Manohar resigned to the Congress party and rejoined the BJP. He served as Mandal Incharge, Peddamandadi. In 2011, Manohar contested as MLA but he defeated.
He has participated in Telangana Movement as BJP Leader. He did Dharna in Telangana agitation. In 2010, He went to jail in the Trains issue during Telangana agitation for 2 months. Participated in Haritha Haram, Swachh Bharath programs.
- He has been celebrated Rajiv Gandhi Birthday every year and distributed fruits to poor people on that day.
- He provided Chairs, Tables in Schools.
- Conducted Blood Donation Camps, Eye Camps for Senior Citizens and gave them Spectacles.
- He has been provided food, fruits to the old people every year on his birthday.
- He gave financial assistance to Orphanage people in the Mahabubnar district.