Mannem Venkanna Yadav
Mandal Active Member, Nidamanoor, Nalgonda, Nagarjuna Sagar, Telangana, Congress
Venkanna Yadav is a Mandal Active Member from the Indian National Congress party of Nidamanoor Mandal of Nalgonda District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Venkanna Yadav was born on the 10th of May 1980 to the couple Mr.Lingaiah and Mrs.Bikshapamma in Yerrabelly village.
He completed his Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS located at Yerrabelly in 1996. In 1998, he completed his Intermediate from Vidhya Bharathi Junior College and acquired his Degree from Arts and Science College in Nalgonda in 2001. Venkanna Yadav attained his Master’s in MSC at Barkatullah University, a Unique college in Bhopal in 2005.
He worked as a Production Manager in Dr.Reddy’s laboratory for 2 years.
Early Political Career:
Venkanna Yadav from an early age, was very interested in politics and his interest turned him into a politician who expected the happiness of the people through his service.
After completing his Education Venkanna Yadav began his political career by joining Politics through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) as he was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by Sri. Nara Chandra Babu Naidu and elected as Village Party President in the year 2007.
Venkanna Yadav was a dedicated TDP worker from the beginning, preaching the values. He was profoundly moved by the party’s policies and ideals, as well as the vision of our great leader Chandrababu Naidu, and was enormously inspired by him.
Since the day, Venkanna Yadav joined as Village Party President, he has been serving the village people and doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
He ramped up his services by electing as Mandal General Secretary in 2009 and continued his services for 5 years.
In the year 2014, he entered the Bharatiya Janatha Party (BJP) and was elected as Mandal Party President and continued his services for 3 years.
Later he changed his party and joined Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) in 2017 and was elected as Mandal Parishad territory constituency(MPTC) in 2017 and rendered his services as MPTC for 3 years.
In 2020, Venkanna switches over to the Indian National Congress(INC) party and in the same year, Venkanna Yadav was elected as Mandal Active Member.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
Social Service Life:
- Venkanna Yadav has been accustomed to service since childhood. He is at the forefront of anyone in need of help in the area around him. He continues to serve the people by doing his part to help those who ask for help without even thinking.
- Although growing up Politically being working hard for the welfare of the people with the positions assigned to him simultaneously working as a Mandal Active Member and then being closer in terms of service to the people on the other.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Venkanna was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- Venkanna provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Venkanna Yadav came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
మండల అభివృద్ధిలో భాగంగా పార్టీ పెద్దలను కలిసిన సందర్భంలో మన వెంకన్న గారు..
స్కూల్ లో మన్నెం వెంకన్న..
పాఠశాల పిల్లలతో మన్నెం వెంకన్న గారు