TRS Senior Leader, Arur, Sadasivpet, Sangareddy, Telangana, TRS
Manne Pandu is an Indian Politician and TRS Party Senior Leader from Arur Village of Sadasivpet Mandal in Telangana.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION-
On the 15th of February, 1983, Pandu was born to the couple Mr Manne Thuljaiah and Mrs Manne Laxmi, raised in Arur of Sangareddy district from the Indian State of Telangana.
He never believed in any Fancy education; he had a simple educational background as anyone did. In 2000, Pandu obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School, placed at Marpally in Telangana.
EARLY LIFE IN POLITICS-
He had a significant interest in politics at an early age, and his passion moulded him into a politician who intended to provide happiness to the people through his service.
In 2001, Pandu joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS), founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao, the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the TRS Party Activist and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the years 2005- 2009 led to his promotion to the BC Mandal Committee General Secretary from Sadasivpet and simultaneously designated as Village Vice President from Arur to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
Because of the efforts being made for the development of the party, from 2013 to 2018, the party offered him the post of Auto Union President from Telangana State. He discharged his duties by being very cautious while performing the activities of the Party.
He won the people’s admiration by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him so that he was honoured as the Education Committee Vice Chairman from Sangareddy in the Indian State of Telangana for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Pandu was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain solid and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and works for the party.
Village Developmental & Social Activities-
- As a part of environmental protection, he has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the village.
- Those individuals who have worked for one hundred days and belong to any caste have been supported by Pandu.
- He organized and participated in numerous Social Service and Charity Programs.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- With the help of CM relief funds, many development activities and welfare activities have been performed for the welfare of the people and the village.
- Pandu aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, welfare, and rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those impacted by the lockdown during Corona’s first and second waves.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals affected by the lockdown. Pandu distributed face masks, hand sanitisers, and meals to the less fortunate and contributed the amount for their necessary items.
- Pandu sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయి అని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న ప్రజలకు ప్రతి ఒక్కరికి ఒక్కో పూల మొక్కను అందచేయ్యడం జరిగింది..
తెరాస పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ధర్నాలో పాల్గొన్న పండు గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు .
రిలే నిరాహార దీక్ష
రిలే నిరాహార దీక్షలో పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి పండు గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
ప్రముఖ తెరాస పార్టీ నాయకులని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడడం జరిగింది.
వినాయక చవితి సందర్బంగా, స్వామి వారి పూజలో గ్రామస్తులతో కలిసి పండు గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
Party & Social Activities
Born in Arur
From ZP High School, Marpally
Joined in the TRS
From BC Mandal Committee, Sadasivpet
Village Vice President
From Arur, TRS
Auto Union President
From Arur, TRS
Education Committee Vice Chairman
From Arur, TRS