Manne Narasimha Reddy
YSRCP Party Activist, Dalavaipalli, Kolimigundla, Banaganapalle, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Manne Narasimha Reddy is the Party Activist of YSRCP from Dalavaipalli village, Kolimigundla Mandal. He was born on 1st May 1986 to the couple Obula Reddy and Nageshwaramma in Dalavaipalli village.
In 2002, Narasimha Reddy completed his schooling at ZP high school, located at Thadipatri. He earned ITI from Maharshi ITI college. In 2007, Narasimha Reddy attained a Graduation(Degree) from Delhi University.
Basically, he hails from an Agricultural family. He was a Farmer by his Profession.
A career in Politics:
In 2006, Narasimha Reddy entered into Active Politics with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). He worked as an Active Member. Although growing politically, on the one hand, is working hard for the welfare of the people with the positions assigned to him simultaneously working as a Social Activist to be closer in terms of service to the people on the other.
About the Party:
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
Due to certain consequences, Narasimha Reddy resigned from the TDP. He switches over to the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) under the auspicious of our beloved CM YS. Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Narasimha Reddy is a dedicated follower of Former Cheif Minister YS. Rajashekar Reddy and current Cheif Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy he follows in his footsteps and respects his Ideologies. He is always at the forefront in giving his best for the party’s welfare played an active role in the Visaka Ukku-Andrula Hakku, Save Amaravathi Movements.
He become an Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
- Narasimha Reddy also served as a Social Activist many welfare activities were implemented in his regime.
- He protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- He distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Narasimha Reddy handed over the government-implemented Aarogya Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Narasimha Reddy demanded that the government issue notifications quickly and protect the unemployed from suicide.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19:
-The epidemic has badly damaged people’s lives. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid Pandemic.
-During the pandemic, Narasimha Reddy gave his contribution to the poor as his best.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Narasimha Reddy put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
YSRCP కార్యకర్త మన నరసింహ రెడ్డి గారు విజయవాడలో హైకోర్టు బార్ అసోసియేషన్ అధ్యక్షులు అయినటువంటి శ్రీ జానకి రామ్ రెడ్డి గారిని మర్యాద పూర్వకంగా కలిసి అభినందనలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది
ఉప సర్పంచ్ ఎన్నికలలో గజ్జల పెద్ద పుల్లారెడ్డి ఉప సర్పంచ్ గా ఎన్నిక కావడానికి సహకరించినటువంటి ఎమ్మెల్యే కాటసాని రామిరెడ్డి గారి మరియు జెడ్పిటిసి ఎర్రబోతుల పాపి రెడ్డి గారికి సర్పంచ్ రామాంజనేయులు గారికి ఎంపీటీసీ పులి ప్రకాశ్ రెడ్డి గారికి అమర్ అన్నగారికి నాయకులకు మరియు కార్యకర్తలకు కొండమీదపల్లె నాయకులు కార్యకర్తలు ధన్యవాదాలు తెలపడం జరిగింది
గౌరవ ముఖ్యమంత్రి వర్యులు శ్రీ వై.ఎస్.జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారికి సహకరించిన జిల్లా మంత్రులకు, MP లకు, MLC లకు, MLA లకు, ZPTC సభ్యులకు YSRCP కార్యకర్త నరసింహ రెడ్డి హృదయపూర్వక కృతజ్ఞతాభివందనాలు తెలియజేసారు.