Mannava Raghu Ramaiah(Raghu)
District Secretary, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Mannava Raghu Ramaiah(Raghu) is the District Secretary of Guntur and a Senior Leader from the TDP. He is a person who strongly believes that politicians who recognize that people’s well-being is more important than party politics will influence the future.
Born and Education:
He was born on 19th May 1977 to the couple Koteswar Rao and Rathnavathi.
He earned his Board of Secondary Education at ZPHS, Ankireddypalem. He completed ITI at Bodipeta.
In 1992, Raghu Ramaiah entered into Active Politics with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
Raghu Ramaiah became a Devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style in doing justice to all sections.
He took charge as Guntur Urban Secretary from the TDP and accomplished tasks by fulfilling his roles and responsibilities. Raghu Ramaiah becomes Guntur Urban Organizing Secretary.
The Party Officials selected Raghu Ramaiah as District Secretary of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh due to his enthusiastic support for the welfare of the public.
He participated in election campaigns and led the party towards a landslide victory in Guntur. He played an active role in the “Samaikyandhra Movement, Save Amaravathi, Vishakha Hakku Andhrula Hakku”.
Raghu along with TDP leaders handed over Chandrababu Bheema documents. He constantly fought for sanctioning of new roads, schools, demanded a reduction in transportation charges. Raghu made the schemes offered by Chandrababu Naidu available to all the people He set up a drinking water facility in the village. Raghu also gave financial support for the disabled people he has been providing food, blankets, clothes for them. Raghu becomes one of the most powerful leaders in the Mandal itself.
- Raghu Ramaiah is always enthusiastic about doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- Organized the blood camp and eye camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Raghu Ramaiah financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Raghu Ramaiah informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
Raghu Ramaiah’s effort during the Pandemic
-Pandemic hit the people’s lives very badly. Ordinary people suffered a lot to survive during the Covid.
-Even during the Covid crisis, Raghu Ramaiah did his share to help the people.
-He provided essentials, fruits to the poor and in the old age home and in the Orphanage.
-During the Pandemic Period, he provided fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-Organized an annadhanam program for the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Raghu Ramaiah put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
సీనియర్ లీడర్ తో కలిసి రఘు రామయ్య గారు గ్రామంలో సందర్శిస్తున్న సందర్భం
ఎమ్మెల్యే గారితో మన రఘు రామయ్య గారు
మాజీ ఎమ్మెల్యే గారిని తదితర సీనియర్ టీడీపీ లీడర్లను కలిసిన సందర్భం