Manige Manohar Naidu
District Vice President, Inagaluru, O. D. Cheruvu, Sathya Sai, Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh, INC
Manige Manohar Naidu is an Indian Politician of INC and District Vice President of Sathya Sai in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education:
On the 30th of November 1960, Manige Manohar Naidu was born to the couple of Mr. Manige Puruchatam Naidu(Late) and Mrs: Manige Savithramma(Late) resided in the village of Inagaluru in O.D. Cheruvu at Sathya Sai District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1977, Manohar Naidu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Kasetti High School located at Darmavaram and completed his 2-year course of Intermediate from Kasetti Junior College located at Darmavaram in the year 1979.
He finished his Graduation from SVSN Degree College located at Kadiri in the year 1981.
Soon after accomplishing his Education, Manige Manohar Naidu started his career as Farmer and Social Service, and ever since he started the profession he simultaneously handling his family responsibilities.
Career in Politics:
In the year 1980, Manohar Naidu began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC) often called a Congress Party to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As being a part of INC, Manohar Naidu express keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Upon Joining, he was designated as District Congress Committee of Sathya Sai from INC in 1986, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of District Joint Secretary of Sathya Sai in the year 1988 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the elected position of District General Secretary of Sathya Sai District from INC in 1990, and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations.
Manohar Naidu was promoted as District Vice President of Sathya Sai District twice by the INC party in the year 2018 and 2019, after receiving the authority and carrying out all operations as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Family Participation in Politics:
Manohar served in various positions and served the people, and his total family is the inspiration of Manohar Naidu and was also involved in politics by following in their footsteps.
- Rajiv Gandhi, the leader of the Congress Party, and Manohar Naidu, a district vice president, participated in the event in the year 2015.
- Manohar Naidu set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits and maintaining strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He contributes financially to the program for the development of the temple, and he takes part in the Annadanam program that is taking place in his community.
- Manohar Naidu continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Manohar Naidu offered assistance to people who were without homes.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Manohar Naidu is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Manohar Naidu offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause as well as provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance as well as the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Suresh continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village as well as others who were in need received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region that is contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
Bio-Data of Mr. Manige Manohar Naidu
Name: Manige Manohar Naidu
Father: Mr. Manige Puruchatam Naidu(Late)
Mother: Mrs. Manige Savithramma(Late)
Present Designation: District Vice President
Education Qualification: Graduation
Permanent Address: Inagaluru, O. D. Cheruvu, Sathya Sai, Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh
Contact No: 8247465232, 9652334943.
“Leadership is not about being in charge. It’s about taking care of those in your Charge.”
సత్య సాయి జిల్లా ఉపాధ్యక్షుడు మనోహర్ నాయుడు గారికి అంగన్వాడీ వర్కర్లు తమ సమస్యలు తెలియజేసిన సందర్భంలో.
AICC ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి మరియు AP కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ ఇంచార్జ్ అనంతపురంకి విచ్చేసిన సందర్భంగా గౌరవనీయులైన PCC చీఫ్ శ్రీ రఘువీరా రెడ్డి మరియు ఇతర కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకులు స్వాగతం పలకడం జరిగింది.
కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ అధ్యక్షులు మరియు వాయనాడ్ పార్లమెంట్ సభ్యులు రాహుల్ గాంధీ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన మనోహర్ నాయుడు గారు.
సత్య సాయి జిల్లా ఉపాధ్యక్షుడు మనోహర్ నాయుడు గారు AP కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ DR.N.తులసి రెడ్డి గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి ఎన్. రఘువీరా రెడ్డి గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకంగా కలిసి పుట్టిన రోజు వేడుకలు ఘనంగా జరుపడం జరిగింది.