Party Activist, Pangidigudem, Jangareddigudem, Chintalapudi, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, Jana Sena Party.
Mandru Ravi is an Indian Politician and current Party Activist of the Jana Sena Party from Pangidigudem village, Jangareddigudem Mandal, Eluru District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
Mandru Ravi was born on the 4th of April 1993, to the couple Mr.Yesu and Mrs.Venkayyama and resided in the Pangidigudem village in Eluru District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2010, Ravi acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS located at Pangidigudem and acquired his Intermediate from DNR Junior College at Bheemavaram in 2012.
In 2016, He graduated with Bachelor’s Degree from Triveni Degree College which resided at Jangareddigudem.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Ravi has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically, he was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by Sri Pawan Kalyan an Indian actor, director, screenwriter, stunt coordinator, philanthropist, and politician. Ravi joined the Jana Sena Party(JSP) in the year 2014.
SOCIAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITIES:
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He performed many social activities in the village such as providing food, clothes, and fruits to the poor people, the old aged, and orphan children in Anadashramam and Vrudhashramam.
- In the process of Medical Emergencies, Ravi donated the blood to the needy and saved the lives who are at risk.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Ravi was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He participates in the Sri. Pawan Kalyan’s birthday celebrations and donates food, clothes, and bedsheets on the occasion.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by distributing food and rice.
An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.