BJP Leader, Chitkul, Patancheru, Sangareddy, Telangana, BJP
Mandalapuram Ravindra is the BJP Leader of Chitkul, Patancheru Mandal. He was born on 13th July 1997 to the couple Kistaiah and Mallamma in Chitkul village.
Ravindra completed his schooling at Residential School, Chitkul. He earned Intermediate from St.Anthony junior college, Sangareddy. Ravindra attained his Graduation from Shanthi degree college.
Ravindra entered into Politics with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) in 2000. He strongly believes that politicians alone can stop corruption, bribery, and many other illegal activities in society and make the country a corruption-free country.
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
He took part in all TDP activities such as “Visaka Ukku Andhrula Hakku”, “Save Amaravathi”, etc, and has done dharnas, rasta rokos, movements against injustice. Ravindra quit the TDP due to a variety of causes.
Then after he switches over to the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in the year 2019. Ravindra along with BJP leaders have taken part in the party programs such as election campaigns, party meetings.
- Ravindra also served as Social Activist in the Chitkul village. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- BJP leaders have participated in Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Ravindra financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Ravindra informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
-Even during the Covid crisis, Ravindra did his share to help the people.
-He provided essentials, fruits to the poor and in the old age home and in the Orphanage.
-During the Pandemic Period, he provided fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-Organized an annadhanam program for the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
-Ravindra put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.