Manda Ramesh Patel
District Executive Member, Pasaragonda, Damera, Parkal, Warangal Rural, Telangana, BJP
Manda Ramesh Patel was the Ex-Sarpanch and District Executive Member of the BJP. He was born on 11-06-1972 to Komuraiah and Sammakka. In 1990, He studied SSC from ZP high school, Palakurthi, and completed his Intermediate from AVV junior college, Warangal. Ramesh married Sridevi and they had one son Sai Pavan and one daughter Chandana.
In 1984, Ramesh started his political journey with the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and selected as Village Committee President in 1992. In 1994, He served as BJYM Mandal President, Damera. In 1996, Ramesh becomes Mandal General Secretary, Damera from the BJP.
In 2000, He was the Shayampet Constituency in Incharge of the BJP. Ramesh left the BJP and joined the Praja Rajyam Party(PRP). He was elected as Mandal President, Damera from the PRP. In 2001, Ramesh contested as Sarpanch but he lost. From 2001-2005, he was in the Congress party. He joined the BJP. From 2006-2013, he worked as Sarpanch, Pasaragonda.
He joined the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party in 2011 and took part in the Telangana Movement in 2012 and gave his contributions in Hunger Strike, Million March, Bhahiranga Sabha, Rallys, Sakala Janula Samme. Ramesh becomes District General Secretary, Warangal Rural from the TRSV. In 2021, Ramesh re-joined the BJP and served as District Executive Member, Warangal Rural from the BJP.
- Ramesh involved in many Social Activities. He provided Loans, Tractors to the farmers.
- Constructed buildings for the Anganwadi Centers.
- He fought a lot for the students like School Development, Hostel facility. He distributed Uniforms to the students. He has been conducted Games on August 15th and January 26th to the students every year and gave prizes.
- Ramesh fought on every issue of village people, he laid CC roads, developed schools. He cleared the water problem by built a water tank, made the village surroundings clean.
- Ramesh donated money to construct Hanuman Temple, Pochamma Temple, Pedhamma Temple, and Bodrai.
- Ramesh built a water tank in the village in memory of his father Komuraiah.
- Constructed roads with his own money, developed ponds.
- Provided Ration Cards, Pensions to the people. Built Indiramma Illu. Provided Unemployment scheme.
- Organized the “Kanti Velugu” program.
- Conducted awareness programs on the study and told how to secure a good score.
- He has been provided free food service on his father’s birth anniversary every year.
- He gave money for funeral programs also gave financial support to the dead families.
ఉపాధి హామీ పథకంలో భాగంగా
ఉపాధి హామీ పథకంలో భాగంగా 500/ మీటర్ల మట్టి రోడ్డు తన సొంత ఖర్చులతో వేయించిన రమేష్ గారు
పసరుగొండ లో పొషమ్మ గుడి ని తన సొంత ఖర్చులతో కట్టించిన రమేష్ గారు
మంద కృష్ణ మాదిగ గారితో
మండలంలోని కొత్తగట్టు పరిసరాల్లో ఉన్న క్వారీలు, క్రషర్ లలో క్వారీ నిర్వాహకులు అక్రమంగా బ్లాస్టింగ్ లు జరుపుతున్నారని వారిపై చర్యలు తీసుకోవాలని కోరుతూ రాష్ట్ర మైనింగ్ అధికారి, డైరెక్టర్ అఫ్ మైనింగ్ అండ్ జియాలజీ కి గూడెప్పాడ్ ఎంపీటీసీ బీరం రజనికర్ రెడ్డి ఆధ్వర్యంలో బీజేపీ ఆర్టీఐ జిల్లా కన్వీనర్ ఏదులాపురం శ్రవణ్ కుమార్, పెద్దాపురం ఎంపీటీసీ కమలాపురం రమేష్, మంద రమేష్ గారు ఫిర్యాదు చేసారు