Mana Ashok Yadav (SCL)
Founder Member of TS JAC & OU JAC
Mana Ashok Yadav (SCL) is an Indian politician from the southern Indian state of Telangana. He is serving as the Founder Member of TS JAC & OU JAC.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and raised in Kamepally, Nalgonda on 10-June-1990. His parents were Venkataiah and Alivelu.
He received his Secondary School Certificate at ZP High School in 2006 and Intermediate from Sri Sathya Junior College at Devarakonda in the year 2008.
In 2013, Ashok Yadav enrolled LLB from Osmania University with a State Rank 94 and extended his education by Master of Arts from Potti Sriramulu College.
From 2014 to 2016, He did LLM of Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) from Osmania University. This was followed by a Ph.D., AKS at Osmania University
With the continuation of his education, Ashok Yadav was drawn into politics with great interest and with the idea of serving the people at a very young age in 2001 through the All India Students Federation (AISF) is a national Indian student’s union at present which is working with Communist Party of India.
where he provided services and fought for every student’s concern, resolving them in under a minute. Constantly putting forth an effort to advance the student’s career.
In 2006, he was appointed as the Town President of Devarakonda by playing a pivotal role in strengthening the unity and struggles of the working-class in the party up to 2007.
For his excellent performance during the process of his service in 2009, Ashok was appointed as the OU President of AISF he has been served with gratitude and consistently working hard for the development.
His constant attention and pure dedication towards the service made him promoted to the Vice President of Gundlapally in 2011 from AISF to promote the right perspective towards the need for holistic and sustainable development in people by doing his part to alleviate the hardships faced by the Students and people.
On the one hand, while fulfilling his political responsibilities, he increased his work ethic in 2009 by being a Member of JAC, later designated as the Founder Member of TS JAC & OU JAC and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the people and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as a President of OU, AISF in 2012 where he executed his duties with extreme caution while carrying out the Party’s initiatives.
Ashok Yadav increased his work ethic by honorably receiving the position of Founder & President of Student Forum Social Justice and was also designated as the State Convenor in it.
From the day of inception into AISF to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the People, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
Ashok contested for the respectable position of MLA from the Aam Aadmi Party to serve the people in a better way but for some unavoidable reason, their position has been vacated.
Ashok Yadav, a young leader who fought diligently as a student leader in the Telangana movement and is adhering to the ideology he believes in and is moving forward with patience in the face of insults, without pledging his self-respect for positions.
He involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Meals for Hostelers with a protein diet, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities to poor Students, Admissions for Students, Employment and for a good infrastructure at educational institutes and Hostels. During the Dharnas, Protest, Ashok Yadav was arrested and badly injured for a couple of days.
Ashok was the only person to take part in the 478 km of Foot March from OU to KU at a very young age.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Ashok Yadav assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the Clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the AISF party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He expressed that the JRF & ICASR Fellowship Funds offered by the Center for Ph.D. students doing OU are not adequate for research purposes. Ashok has demanded with the team to increase the JRF & ICASR funds provided by the government.
- Students held a dharna in front of the government building in Telangana to seek justice for the BCs and Ashok Yadav Played a Main role in the నిరుద్యోగ పోరు నిరసన జోరు.
- Ashok criticized the government for not supporting students who were martyred in the practice and the families of farmers who committed suicide and said The man who says he is fighting for water, for a job, is outraged that he does not even care about the unemployed today.
- There were movements against racist attacks and Ashok called for nationwide action against racist attacks in many states…
- TJS party presidents performed a satyagraha at the TJS party headquarters with Professor Kodandaram, urging a reduction in petrol, diesel, and gas prices.
- Thus according to Ashok, demanded that vacancies in the education sector should be released as soon as possible to help the unemployed.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
The First Step In Politics
Ashok Yadav started his political career at a very young age with the idea of fighting the problems of the people.
Ashok was the only person who took part in the 478 km of Foot March from OU to KU at a very young age.
Ashok was involved in a rally that was made against the decision of CM KCR..
Sri Krishna Committee meeting
A huge rally was organized by the Sri Krishna Committee meeting and Ashok Yadav along with his team participated in it.
In Context of Meeting
Founder Member of TS JAC & OU JAC Ashok Yadav is with Home Minister Mohammad Ali
At book launch Programme
Ashok Yadav along with the Kodhandaram sir, Mohammad Ali sir, and others participated in the book launch of Ali Nawaz Jung Bahadur
At Award Function
Mana Ashok Yadav receiving the award at the hands of a prominent leader in the Padma Awards Celebrations….
Founder Member of TS JAC Ashok Yadav honoring the TPCC President Revanth reddy with a flower boquet..
Founder Member of TS JAC Ashok Yadav is delivering a speech at the Chalo Hyderabad program…
Ashok Yadav participated in the initiation.