BJP Youth Leader, Gopanpalli, Nizamabad Rural, Nizamabad, Telangana, BJP
Mamindla Raju is the BJP Youth Leader of Gopanpalli village Nizamabad district. He was born on 15-06-1991 to Rajanna and Laxmi in Nizamabad.
In 2007, He completed his early education SSC from ZPHS, Gopanpalli. From 2007-2009, Raju completed Intermediate from Gowthami junior college.
Raju is very interested in politics with values. From a young age, he wanted to get into politics and serve the people. After seeing the Principles and Values of the BJP Raju joined the BJP.
In 2015, Raju elected as Village Youth Leader of Gopanpalli from the BJP. He gave his contributions to every party program. He always at the forefront for the sake of the party. Raju becomes Party Activist. He has participated in the Ayodhya Rama Mandir money donating program.
- Raju protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- He worked hard to build the party institutionally at the booth level.
- Raju brought to the attention of concerned authorities who are eligible for Pensions, government schemes.
- He holds meetings at the Mandal level and repels the evils of the ruling party on social media.
- Raju is working to bring the BJP to power in the state. He is implementing the slogan “Sab Ka Sath-Sab Ka Vikas” across the country.
- He conducts awareness programs and explains to the people about the government and the benefits of the new agricultural laws.
- ‘For the Country – For Virtue’ Raju is always at the forefront.
- At the call of state president Shri Bandi Sanjay Kumar, Raju took part in the “Telangana Raitu Gosa BJP Pooru Deeksha” program at his home following the Covid rules.Demands
- 1) Grain purchases should be made based on war.
2) Support price should be paid for stained, discolored grain.
3) Stop harassing farmers in the name of talu and tarugu.
4) Immediately release Farmer funds
5) Farmer bond funds should be released immediately.
- Raju and party leaders demanded the government celebrate Telangana Liberation Day officially.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
Service During Covid First Wave
- Raju served a lot during the Pandemic. He distributes Covid kits to the village people.
- He provided essential commodities, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor people.
- Provided food packets, water bottles to the migrants, arranges buses to go to their villages.
- Conducted awareness programs to prevent Covid-19.
- Gave financial assistance to Covid-19 victims.
- He provided free food service to the municipal, police, front-line workers who worked a lot during Pandemic Covid-19.
- Distributes Rice, Vegetables to the Masks, Sanitizers to the Covid victims, and to the village people.
Service During Covid Second Wave
- Raju served during the Covid-19 second wave also.
- He provided a packet of rice, pulihora, water packets, Masks, Sanitizers in the lockdown time to the poor and the elderly who live near the parks on the road cannot find anything to eat.
- Raju donates food and clothes to poor and orphaned children during the Second Wave Corona and satisfies the hunger of many orphans.
- Raju says covid-19 can be conquered with courage and corona victims should not lose courage.
- Raju was born in Nizamabad. He grew up realizing the value of life by working hard and helping others.
- Raju strongly believed that human life was a blessing provided by the almighty.
- Basically, he hails from an Agriculture family. He was a Visa Consultant by his profession. He provides Visa for those who will go to Gulf countries like Dubai, Muscat, Bahrain, Saudi-Arabia, etc.