Constituency Incharge, Vadlam, Pedda Kodapgal, Jukkal, Kamareddy, Telangana, BJP
Mallyala Nagaraju is the Constituency Incharge of Jukkal from the BJYM. He was born on 07-06-1991 to Hanumanthu and Anjavva.
In 2007, Nagaraju completed his schooling at ZPHS, Vadlam and he completed his Intermediate from SRM junior college, Pitlam in 2010. In 2016, Nagaraju graduated with a Degree from SRNK degree college, Banswada.
Nagaraju entered into Active Politics with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party in 2016. He worked as a Party Activist. By recognizing his hard work and dedication the party promoted him as Mandal Youth President of Pedda Kodapgal from the TRS party and served from 2017-2019.
About the BJP Party
The Bharatiya Janata Party is one of two major political parties in India. It is the current ruling political party of the Republic of India since 2014. The BJP is a right-wing party, and its policy has historically reflected Hindu nationalist positions. It has close ideological and organizational links to the much older Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS).
In 2021, Nagaraju left the TRS party and joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP), and elected as Constituency in Incharge of Jukkal from the BJYM. He conducts district level, Mandal level party programs as an Active Leader also took part in party joining programs, bike rallies, dharnas, election campaigns.
Nagaraju explained to the people about the BJP and made the people aware of the party’s activities. He fought for the government to take action to stop the suicides of farmers.
Nagaraju did a Dharna demanded that justice be done to the farmers who committed suicide due to confiscation of KCR farmers’ lands. He involves in every work that helps for the sake of the party.
- Nagaraju always took immediate action on people’s issues.
- He cleared the issues of sanctioning of Pensions, Ration Cards, Aadhar Card.
- He has been provided food, dresses to the orphanage people, to the old age people on his birthday every year.
- Organizes blood donation camps, free eye camps.
- He has been celebrated freedom fighter’s birth and death anniversaries every year and distributes fruits to the poor people.
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to the village people also created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbage.
- Participated in the Ayodhya Rama Mandir money donating program.
- Nagaraju provided Books, stationery things to the students, conducted awareness programs on Education, how to prepare for competitive exams.
- Financially assisted the poor students.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
Service During Covid-19 First Wave
- Nagaraju distributes Covid kits to the village people.
- He provided essential commodities, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor people.
- Provided food packets, water bottles to the migrants, arranges buses to go to their villages.
- Conducted awareness programs to prevent Covid-19.
- Gave financial assistance to Covid-19 victims.
Service During Covid-19 Second Wave
- Nagaraju served during the Covid-19 second wave also.
- He provided free food service to the municipal, police, front-line workers who worked a lot during Pandemic Covid-19.
- Distributes Rice, Vegetables to the Masks, Sanitizers to the Covid victims, and to the village people.
- Nagaraju says covid-19 can be conquered with courage and corona victims should not lose courage.
- He sprayed the total village with Sodium Chloride solution to prevent Covid-19.
బీజేపీ నాయకులతో నాగరాజు గారు
SI గారిని సన్మానిస్తున్న జుక్కల్ నియోజకవర్గ ఇంచార్జ్ నాగరాజు గారు.