Village General Secretary, Yellammagudem, Thipparthy, TRS
Mallepally Ramesh is an Indian Politician and current Village General Secretary from the TRS Political Party of Yellammagudem in the respective state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 29th of July 1988, in Yellammagudem Village of Thipparthy Mandal, he was born into a rural middle-class household as a treasured son for the couple Mallepally Rama Chandraiah & Mallepally Muthamma.
He was never a believer in a pretentious education. He came from a simple educational background, as do most people. In 2005, he earned his secondary school education from ZP High School in Agamothkur, Telangana. Thipparthy
In 2007, he finished his undergraduate from Raja Ram Junior College situated at Suryapet.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He strongly believes that education is the only way to eliminate social evils and uplift society and that it is the only way to reach out to deserving students from the most backward parts of society and provide them with opportunities to not only complete their education but also to transform into confident people.
In the year 2004, Ramesh joined the Students’ Federation of India (SFI) and was appointed as the SFI Leader with great zeal and the desire to serve the Students in 2007.
Later in 2007, Ramesh joined the Lok Satta party (a classical liberal political party in India, founded by Nagabhairava Jaya Prakash Narayana, a former I.A.S. officer).
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of the following party, Ramesh expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
In the year 2009, Ramesh debuted his political career by joining the Praja Rajyam Party(PRP) which was headed by Chiranjeevi.
Since the day he stepped into it, Ramesh has worked above and beyond his means as PRP Party Activist in 2009 for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
After Governing the people in the respective party, in the year 2014, Ramesh contrasted into the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He improved his work ethic in the year 2019, as a Village General Secretary of Yellammagudem Village in Telangana from TRS to promote the best approach towards the need for balanced and integrated development in Society.
From the party’s inception to the current day, he has worked conscientiously for the prosperity of the people, persistently aiming for the party’s and society’s growth and rendering desperate service to society and the common good of the people.
In the year 2019, he was appointed as the Mandal General Secretary from MRPS of Thipparthy Mandal, Telangana to tackle the issues and consequences that arose in the society.
Protests & Rallies-
- Ramesh was holding dharnas and movements for the growth of the TRS Party.
- He took part in it and was an enthusiastic participant in the Dharnas, Rallies, and Protests staged by TRS Leaders.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
Ramesh actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Ramesh played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He organized and was involved in Rasta Roko from a distance of the Nalgonda District.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Ramesh has been organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
Social & Welfare Activities–
- Haritha Haram–
As a part of environmental protection, Ramesh has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and donating plants for every house in the LV Puram Village.
- Ramesh provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- He fulfills obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, Slippers for the Migrants, and meals for orphaned children, were distributed.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-
- Ramesh sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance, and an awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, Anil organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
శ్రీ కంచర్ల భూపాల్ రెడ్డి గారి జన్మదిన సందర్బంగా తెరాస నాయకులు కేక్ కట్ చేసి వేడుకలు జరిపించడం జరిగింది.
ఎల్లమ్మగూడెం గ్రామంలో, గ్రామస్తులకు ఉచిత గ్యాస్ ని పంపిణీ చేసిన సందర్భం..
ప్రముఖ తెరాస నాయకుడిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చేయడం జరిగింది.
తెరాస నాయకులతో కలిసి ధర్నాలో పాల్గొన్న గ్రమశాఖ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి రమేష్ గారు..
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయి అని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న ప్రజలకు ప్రతి ఒక్కరికి ఒక్కో పూల మొక్కను అందచేయ్యడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామంలో వీధి లైట్లు లేని వలన గ్రామ అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా వీధి లైట్లు వేయించిన రమేష్ గారు..
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
ప్రముఖ వ్యక్తిని గౌరవం ప్రధానంగా కలిసి సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది..