Mallala Satyanarayana (Santhosh)
Constituency President of Samata Sainik Dal Organization, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh
Mallala Satyanarayana (Santhosh) is a Social Activist and the Constituency President of Vizianagaram from the Samata Sainik Dal Organization.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
He was born on June 05, 1985, in the place of Vizianagaram, to a couple named Paidaiah and Laxmi.
In 2002, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education at M.R Model High School located at Vizianagaram and Studied Intermediate from CKM Junior College, Nellimarla.
Later, He Obtained a Bachelor’s degree at MSN Degree College, Thatapalem.
CAREER IN ORGANIZATION
In 2021, He began his service career by joining the Samata Sainik Dal (SSD), formed by B. R. Ambedkar on September 24, 1924, which is a social organization dedicated to defending the rights of all downtrodden sectors of Indian society.
Since he joined the organization, Mr. Satyanarayana as a Social Activist has been involved in a wide of social activities with the support of his Team.
Satyanarayana was designated as Constituency President of Vizianagaram by contributing to the betterment of society, working relentlessly for the welfare of the Backward Classes, and giving desperate service to the society since 2021.
The vision of the organization is to abolish the caste differences among people and to lift the socio-economically weaker sections of society. Since its establishment, the Foundation has provided opportunities for the underprivileged to earn a living and has mentored hundreds of people.
Satyanarayana is genuinely enthusiastic about Society and takes active participation in all of its activities as a Social Activist and performs out his obligations following a code of conduct and for the betterment of the society’s reputation.
Virtually from the day he entered the organization until now, he has been committing all of his effort and resources to the people, living a satisfying life of public service, and briefly describing and obeying its rules and regulations for the benefit of the society and the welfare of the people.
CAREER IN PROFESSION
Satyanarayana was brought up with a positive mindset and Creation of Moral responsibility, Hardworking by imposing the ethical values of Social, Spiritual, and Economic life among the people working for National integration by securing their bread and butter.
He began his professional career in 2009 to develop himself as an independent by working as a Journalist by collecting information in form of text, audio or photographs, processes it to a news-worthy shape and disseminates it to the public
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Raju assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He works with the Samata Sainik Dal’s goal, which is to eliminate any inequalities based on race, religion, caste, or class, and to unite all members of the Indian (Scheduled Caste) Communities in a campaign to construct a society based on everyone’s freedom and equality.
- Under the auspices of the Samata Sainik Dal, Indian (Scheduled Caste) youngsters would be united and disciplined.
- He along with the Organization members encourages all social, cultural, and other activities among Indians (Scheduled Castes), especially among the young, in order to instill in them a sense of self-respect, self-reliance, and self-sacrifice.
- The Samata Sainik Dal will work with all organizations and movements that will assist it to achieve its goals and objectives.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every year, he organises a celebration in the hamlet to commemorate Ambedkar’s birth and death anniversary, and also performs cultural and traditional events in the schools.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
- Ambedkar’s responsibilities and policies are explained to villagers by conducting several awareness camps.
- As a social activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.