Constituency Leader, Warangal Urban, Khila Warangal, Warangal, Warangal East, Telangana, TRS
Maidam Naresh is a Politician of TRS and Constituency Leader of Warangal Urban in the Indian state of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On 1987, Maidam Naresh was born to the couple of Mr. Maidam Sambaiah and Mrs. Maida, Vijaya resided in the village of Warangal in Khila Warangal Mandal in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2006, Naresh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Darmaram and completed his 2-years course of Intermediate from Government Junior College located at Post Warangal in the year 2008.
He finished his Graduation from CKM Degree College located at Deshaipet in the year 2011.
Career in Politics:
Katam Raju joined the Students’ Federation of India (SFI) and was appointed as a Member of SFI with great zeal and the desire to serve the Students.
In the continuation of his Education, Naresh began his political career in the year 1999 through the Communist Party of India (CPI) as a Member and started rendering service to the people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion for the growth and development of Backward Classes along with religious.
He was designated as the 7th Division Incharge of Warangal of CPM for intending to serve people to address the people’s requirements while also presenting a modest service.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Town President of Warangal Town in 2008 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Naresh was promoted as the District Assistant Secretary of Samskruthika Vibhaga at Warangal from the CPIM in 2009-2016 after receiving the authority and carrying out all operations as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
Naresh was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being a State Committee Member of Samskruthika Vibhaga from CPIM of Telangana in the year 2016.
Later, In the year 2017, Naresh Switched from CPM to Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) as he was highly inspired by the party founder Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao’s sense of work during the Telangana Movement.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the elected position of 10th Division SC Cell Department President of Warangal from TRS in 2018, and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations.
Upon Joining, he was designated as Constituency Leader of Warangal Urban from TRS, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
CPM Activities :
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Naresh held a dharna and a rasta roko ralley to voice his disapproval of the rising cost of various foods, including grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- Naresh primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He fought for the hostels in the community so that they could provide improved infrastructural facilities, as well as better access to drinking water, food, and other necessities.
- Naresh is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Naresh took up the cause of bringing educational methods into schools and fought for their implementation.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Naresh will be at the forefront of the problem and he is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Naresh has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions to the 500-600 members like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, and Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- He provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socioeconomic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious of the National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Naresh was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause as well as provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Naresh continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village as well as others who were in need received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region that is contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
H.No: 16-11-480/159, Chandranandan Colony, Landmark: Beside Railway Track, Town: Warangal, Mandal: Khila Warangal, District: Warangal, Constituency: Warangal Urban, State: Telangana, Pincode: 506002.
Mobile No: 9959537710, 8639686120.
Bio-Data of Mr. Maidam Naresh
Name: Maidam Naresh
Father: Mr. Maidam Sambaiah
Mother: Mrs. Maidam Vijaya
Present Designation: Constituency Leader
Education Qualification: Finished Graduation
Political Career: TRS
Martial Status: Married
Permanent Address: Warangal Urban, Khila Warangal, Warangal, Warangal East, Telangana
Contact No: 9959537710, 8639686120.
“A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit.”
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ సందర్భంగా
భారత స్వాతంత్ర వజ్రోత్సవాల వేడుకల్లో భాగంగా వరంగల్ తూర్పు శాసనసభ్యులు నన్నెపునేని నరేందర్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో వివిధ పాఠశాల విద్యార్థులతో పోచమ్మ మైదాన్ లో రెండు కిలోమీటర్ల జాతీయ జెండా ప్రదర్శన…
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయి అని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న ప్రజలకు ప్రతి ఒక్కరికి ఒక్కో పూల మొక్కను అందచేయ్యడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ మునిసిపల్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేషన్ మరియు అర్బన్ డెవలప్మెంట్ మంత్రి “కల్వకుంట్ల తారక రామారావు” గారు సమావేశం లో ముఖ్య అతిధిగా విచ్చేసి ప్రసంగం అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
తెరాస పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి తెలంగాణ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ సందర్భంగా జెండా ఎగరవేయడం జరిగింది.
నరేష్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి పార్టీ నాయకుడికి గజమాల వేసి సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
నరేష్ గారు పార్టీ సమావేశం లో పాల్గొని ప్రసంగం అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
నరేష్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి నిరసన తెలుపుతూ ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది.
పుష్పగుచ్ఛము అందజేసిన సందర్భంలో
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది
నరేష్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ర్యాలీ లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ ప్రజానాట్యమండలి హయత్నగర్ సమావేశంలో పాల్గొన తెరాస పార్టీ నాయకులు.
On the Occasion of Meeting
నరేష్ గారు నన్నపునేని నరేందర్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలిసి పుట్టిన రోజు శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది.
MLC ప్రభుత్వ విప్ శ్రీ పల్లా రాజేశ్వర్ రెడ్డి గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన సందర్భంలో.
Maidam Naresh with Prominent Leaders
News Paper Clippings
Born in Warangal
Warangal Urban, Khila Warangal, Warangal, Warangal East, Telangana
Joined in CPM
Studied SSC Standard
From Zilla Parishad High School at Darmaram
From Government Junior College located at Post Warangal
7th Division Incharge
Of Warangal Town
District Assistant Secreatry
Of Samskruthika Vibhaga at Warangal
From CKM Degree College located at Deshaipet
State Committee Member
Of Samskruthika Vibhaga
Joined in TRS
10th Division SC Cell Department President
Of Warangal Urban