Mahesh Naidu Valmiki
BJYM Gadwal Town General Secretary, Jogulamba Gadwal, Gadwal, Telangana, BJP.
Mahesh Naidu Valmiki is an Indian Politician of the BJP Party and BJYM Gadwal Town General Secretary in Jogulamba Gadwal District, Telangana.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 10th of July 1986, Mahesh Naidu was born to the couple Mr. and raised in Gadwal in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2001, Mahesh Naidu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Dharamvaram in Jogulamba Gadwal District and completed his Intermediate course from SVM Junior College at Jogulamba Gadwal in 2003.
He obtained his ITI Course from The Principal Fathima ITI in Gadwal in 2005.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2004, Mahesh Naidu joined ABVP(Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad). Upon Joining, he was designated as the ABVP Leader to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
And then, in 2015, he officially switched to Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, the Bharatiya Janata Party’s youth wing, founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
Mahesh Naidu takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 2015, he was appointed as the BJYM Gadwal Town General Secretary in Jogulamba Gadwal District by providing services to the people by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, in 2020, he was appointed and has been serving as the Town Youth Vice President of Valmiki Seva Sangham in Gadwal to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly as a process of excessive his commitments.
From 2004 to 2014, he participated in the Telangana Movement by playing an active role and fighting to create a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State. Mahesh Naiduwas imprisoned while participating in the movement.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko, and in programs of Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
Mahesh Naidu has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
- Mahes Naidu actively participated in Bandi Sanjay Padayatra to provide employment to the graduate people and was also involved in the Darnas held.
- Every year on the occasion of Mr Sangala Ayyappa Reddy’s Birthday, Mahesh Naidu performed many social services like distributing Bedsheets to the roadsides, Fruits to the poor and hungry people and setting up Health Camps in the locality.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers, demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and diminishing the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of life humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and works for the party.
- He continues to fight to eradicate the idea of caste and religious differences in society and does his part for human equality. He is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- Mahesh Naidu distributed laptops to the orphan students for their bright future and provided the required furniture at the Blind School.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- He is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- His diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during his reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- Mahesh Naidu strenuously criticised and protested the assaults on temples. A petition was also addressed to the relevant authorities, proposing they take immediate action.
- Mahesh Naidu has participated in various community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children and delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- Mahesh Naidu was primarily concerned with student issues like fee reimbursement and scholarship grants. He worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He fulfils his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Organizing an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the significance of education in school was one of the most significant contributions Mahesh Naidu made to ensure the students’ bright future.
- Many service activities were planned during the event, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Mahesh Naidu came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- With the association of Mr Sangala Ayyappa Reddy, Mahesh Naidu assisted the patients at the Government Hospital for 22 days and provided essentials to the poor in the town.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitisers, food, and monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- News reporters and police officers were honoured and given shawls by Mahesh Naidu as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organised in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
Bio-Data of Mr. Mahesh Naidu Valmiki
Name: Mahesh Naidu Valmiki
DOB: 10th of July 1986
Political Party: BJP
Present Designation: BJYM Gadwal Town General Secretary
Education Qualification: ITI
Permanent Address: Jogulamba Gadwal, Telangana.
Contact No: 99494 63238.
You are a Unique Person, Don’t be a follower; Be a Leader and make others Leaders.
Dr B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు Dr B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
దీనదయాళ్ ఉపాధ్యాయ గారి జయంతి
సమగ్ర మానవతా భావజాలం యొక్క ప్రతిపాదకుడు మరియు భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ ఆద్యుడు, భారతీయ జన సంఘ్ నాయకుడు దీనదయాళ్ ఉపాధ్యాయ గారి జయంతి వేడుకలు నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
ప్రభుత్వ పాఠశాలలో విద్యార్థులకు పుస్తకాలను అందజేస్తున్న బీజేపీ నాయకులు.
ఉచితంగా గ్యాస్ సిలిండర్ పంపిణీ
స్థానిక గద్వాల పట్టణంలోని ధనూష్ గ్యాస్ ఏజెన్సీలో 36వ,37వ, వార్డులలోని నిరుపేద మహిళలకు కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం ప్రవేశపెట్టిన ప్రధాన మంత్రి ఉజ్వలయోజన పథకం ద్వారా మహేష్ నాయుడు గద్వాల పట్టణ బీజేవైయం పట్టణ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి అధ్వర్యంలో ఉచితంగా గ్యాస్ సిలిండర్లను ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది… ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో ప్రవీణ్ ( ధనూష్ గ్యాస్ ఏజెన్సీ ) పాల్గొన్నారు.
శ్యామా ప్రసాద్ ముఖర్జీ గారి జయంతి
న్యాయవాది మరియు విద్యావేత్త, జవహర్లాల్ నెహ్రూ మంత్రివర్గంలో పరిశ్రమ మరియు సరఫరా మంత్రి దివంగనేత శ్యామా ప్రసాద్ ముఖర్జీ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళిలు అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుక
గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా జాతీయ పతాకాన్ని ఎగరవేసి వేడుకలు గ్రామంలో ఘనంగా నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
On the Ocassion of Meeting
జోగుళాంబ గద్వాల జిల్లా పర్యటనలో భాగంగా “పేరల శేఖర్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగ కలవడం జరిగింది.
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ నాగర్ కర్నూల్ పార్లమెంట్ అభ్యర్థి “కుమారి బంగారు శృతక్క” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.