Sarpanch, Unanimously, YSRCP, Ramachandrunipeta, Jaggayyapeta, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh.
Ramakrishna is the Unanimous Sarpanch of Ramachandrunipeta from the YSRCP. He was born on 01-01-1984 to Harinath Babu in Ramachandrunipeta Village of Jaggayyapeta Mandal, Krishna District. In 1994, He has completed his Education SSC Standard. He hails from the Agricultural Family.
Ramakrishna Started his political journey in 2011 with the YSR Congress Party and was the Active Member. In 2015, He selected as a President of Ramachandrunipeta from the YSRCP.
Ramakrishna continues to play a key role in the YSRCP(Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party). In 2017, He was the Vice-Chairman of Sri Radha Krishna Rukmini Satyabhama Temple.
After the YSRCP worship nomination of Ramakrishna, all the people of the village were convinced of the work I had done in Corona Time provided many emotional things and he selected the Sarpanch unanimously without any sarpanch election.
Ramakrishna Unanimously elected as a Sarpanch of Ramachandrunipeta from the YSRCP(Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party).
- Ramakrishna distributed meals to the Roadside people during the COVID-19 and conducted Free Mediacal camps in his Area.
- He distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in his area during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- Ramakrishna was Provided food & Vegetables to Poor people during lockdown time.
- He distributed essentials things, Masks, and sanitizer during the lockdown time in his Constituency.
- Ramakrishna provided meals to the Migrates and distributed Essential things to the Poor People.
- He Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- Ramakrishna has created Awareness on how to practice Social Distance.
- He helped buses to the Migrates to go to their own Places.
- The complete Town was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.