Party Activist, Mandamarri, Mandamarri, Mancherial, Chennur, Telangana,TRS.
Pasupunuri Madhu is an Indian Politician and Party Activist of Mandamarri from the Political Party TRS.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 11th of Decenber 1982,Pasupunuri Madhu was born to the couple Mr.Pasupunuri Ramulu and Mrs. Pasupunuri Anasuya and resided at Mandamarri in Mandamarri Mandal of Mancherial District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1992, Madhu obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla parishath High School placed at Bellampalli and completed his Undergradute course from Government Junior College located at Mancherial in 1994.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Madhu has had a sense of service since childhood and intending to be able to do all services to the people politically, Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, the founder of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS), was enchanted by the services rendered to the people and Madhu joined the TRS party on the 6th of June 2002 and served as a Leader of the Party.
As being a part of TRS, Madhu express keen interest as a party Activist and performs every activity as an Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
- Madhu was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement, Madhu played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India and participated in many social Programs and involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a Separate State.
- Many District level and State level party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party also organized Party Membership Programs
- Participating very enthusiastically during the General and Local Body election and briefly explaining the rules of the party to every single voter, Srinivasulu worked hard for the victory of the party.
- He is adamantly opposed to the state government removing new agricultural legislation and other beneficial provisions that would aid farmers in their survival.
- Madhu was informing the public about the government’s welfare programmes for the betterment of the backward classes through a mobilisation programme.
- He was informing the public about the government’s welfare initiatives for the upliftment of the backward classes through a sensitization campaign.
- He resolved the problems of village developmental issues and was also involved in many Social service events like Clean and Green, Casting of Plants, and also participated in the Palle Pragathi program.
- Madhu fights for job reservation for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- He is fighting with the government by conducting dharnas to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- Blood donation camps and Medical camps were setup in the village by donating blood around 150 People and providing medicines for free of cost to the needy people
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Madhu sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding to the precautions.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- He provided Sweaters to the covid effected people at the Government hospitals alog with the covid kit.
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో పసుపునురి మధు గారు మరియు తదితరులు పాల్గొని నివలుళు అర్పించారు..
వేసవి కాలంలో ప్రయాణికులకు అంబలి పంచుతున్న పసుపునూరి మధు గారు