Maddipatala Venkata Ramana Naidu
Party Activist, Motupalli Vandlapalli, Kambhamvaripalle, Annamayya, Vayalpad, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Maddipatala Venkata Ramana Naidu is an Indian Politician and Party Activist in TDP from Motupalli Vandlapalli, Kambhamvaripalle Mandal.
Early Life and Education:
On the 22nd of February 1983, Maddipatala Venkata Ramana Naidu was born to the couple Mr.Gangayya and Mrs.Reddamma in Motupalli Vandlapalli, Annamayya District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Venkata Ramana Naidu obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishath high School placed at Kambhamvaripalle in the year 1999.
A Career in Politics:
After his education, Venkata Ramana Naidu was drawn into Politics in 2003, through the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) founded and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. With unprecedented confidence in him, the party instantaneously handed over the position of Party Activist of Motupalli vandlapalli to him from the TDP.
Venkata Ramana Naidu takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist, executing his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Village Booth Agent of Motupalli Vandlapalli from 3rd Ward in 2009, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
In the year 2014, he becomes Village Booth Agent of the 4th ward and he successfully accomplished his roles and responsibilities being Booth Agent.
He was designated as the Village Booth Agent of the 5th ward of Motupalli vandlapalli from TDP in 2019.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Venkata Ramana Naidu is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He is fighting with the government by conducting dharnas, to Petrol and Diesel Charges.
- Venkata Ramana Naidu fights for job reservations for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Venkata Ramana Naidu was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them get the benefit.
- Venkata Ramana Naidu fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues and fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Venkata Ramana Naidu continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Venkata Ramana Naidu offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Venkata Ramana Naidu is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Venkata Ramana Naidu offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Venkata Ramana Naidu reacted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- During the crisis, Venkata Ramana Naidu responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- Venkata Ramana Naidu sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
పార్టీ నాయకులను కలిసిన సంధర్భంలో