Maddikatala Chandra Shekhar
Human Rights District President, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh
Maddikatala Chandra Shekhar is an Indian Politician and Human Rights District President of Prakasam.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 09th of June 1970, Chandra Shekhar was born to the parents Ranganna and Saraswathi in the Village of Anantapur.
He acquired his Schooling from St. Joseph High School at Kadapa in 1984 and Intermediate from St. Joseph Junior College in 1987.
Later from 1988-1991, He Obtained a Polytechnic from YS Raja Reddy Polytechnic College at Pulivendula and Completed B.Tech from SV University, Tirupathi.
He was drawn into active politics by the Indian National Congress in 1995 and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member.
In 1995, He was designated as the Corresponded and Secretary of Rangaswamy Education Society by working tirelessly for the Child Education Development, increasing his responsibilities to address the problems faced by the Students.
Chandra Shekhar is a Dedicated Follower of Late Y.S. Rajasekar Reddy and has been following in his footsteps since the days of YS Rajasekhar and serving the people by providing his own assistance.
After the death of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Rajasekhar Reddy, Chandra Shekhar left the Congress party and joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of YSRCP State Joint Secretary and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
A “Maddikatala Ranganna Saraswathi Trust” had been established and Since the Trust inception, Mr. Chandra Shekhar, in his role as Founder & President and with the support of his Team, has involved in a wide of social activities by meeting the needs of everyone who has approached him for assistance.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the laying of CC Roads at Chimalagunta village, Digging of Borewells for the benefit of Yadav Goats, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- At the time of his diploma study, he joined the SC students at the Shiva hostel and helped them by providing them with food.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He was involved in the Gadapa Gadapa YSR Program which is about the interaction with the villagers and also to come to know about their livelihood and ways of earning.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Food item packets, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
ప్రోటోకాల్ సీఎం, IAS బాలసుబ్రహ్మణ్యం గారితో మన మానవ హక్కుల జిల్లా అధ్యక్షుడు మద్దికటల చంద్ర శేఖర్ గారు..
దానాలన్నింటిలోకి అన్నదానం మిన్న అని, అన్నదానాన్ని మించిన దానం మరొకటి లేదని నమ్ముతూ గ్రామంలో నిరుపేదల ఆకలి తీర్చుటకు అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమం ఏర్పాటు చేసి అందులో పాల్గొన్న చంద్ర శేఖర్ గారు..
DYCM అంజద్ బాషా గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన మానవ హక్కుల జిల్లా అధ్యక్షుడు మద్దికటల చంద్ర శేఖర్ గారు..
సజ్జల రామకృష్ణ రెడ్డి గారు సోదరుడు తో మరియు కార్పొరేషన్ చైర్మన్ సుదర్శన్ రెడ్డి గారులతో సంభాషిస్తున్న సందర్భము..
పులివెందులలో రాజుల భాస్కర్ రెడ్డి గారితో మన మానవ హక్కుల జిల్లా అధ్యక్షుడు మద్దికతల చంద్ర శేఖర్ గారు..
సమావేశంలో భాగంగా గిద్దలూరు ఎమ్మెల్యే రాంబాబు గారితో మన మానవ హక్కుల జిల్లా అధ్యక్షుడు మద్దికతల చంద్ర శేఖర్ గారు..