Madasu Srujan Kumar
Youth Working President, Warangal, Telangana, MHPS
Madasu Srujan Kumar is an Indian Politician and Youth Working President of Warangal District from MHPS.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 05th of February 1995, Srujan Kumar was born to the parents of Sarangapani and Sarojana in the Village of Warangal CKM.
In 2011, He acquired his Schooling from Parkal Govt High School and Intermediate from Parkal Open Ambedkar University in the year 2015.
CAREER IN POLITICS
He debuted into active politics through the Telugu Desam Party (often called TDP) in 2011 and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member.
Since the day of joining the Party, he has been working relentlessly for the Party’s development, Striving hard for the well-being of people.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
He is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
Srujan Kumar started his social career through the MHPS (Madiga Hakkula Parirakshana Samiti), an NGO, the non-profit group that aims in fighting for the reservation, rights of the Madiga community.
As a Social Worker, he serves society with the mission of accumulating consciousness among the poor through innovative livelihood activities, striving for a corruption-free society, and ensuring order and responsibility in all actions aimed at improving the weaker sections.
His ideological determination and generous sincerity made Town Secretary in 2013, by strengthening his duties, constantly thinking about the welfare of the people, and the development of the Party.
He became a Member of the MSF & TS Student Union and was chosen as the Town President between 2016-2017 and Constituency President in the years 2018,2019.
He was appointed as the MHPS District Youth President, he has worked selflessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the organization’s growth, and giving desperate service to society from 2020-2021.
For his impressive performance during his services, Srujan was selected as the Youth Working President of Warangal District and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society since 2020.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY & NGO:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- TDP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- To take forward the protest against the Central government, they organized cycle yatra on the issue of Madiga Rights. Srujan Participated in the Ratha Chaitanya Yatra aiming at the Madiga reservation.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Food item packets, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
అమ్మ ఒడి స్వేరో కుటుంబం గ్రూప్ లో వచ్చిన మెసేజ్ చూసి ఇనర్మెట్ట స్కూల్లో చదువుతున్న ఒక విద్యార్థినికి జి మానస స్వేరో బైపిసి గారికి బ్లడ్ లేనందున వారికి బ్లడ్ ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది..
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.