Surender is the District General Secretary of Jagtial from the BSP. he was born on 15-06-1981 to Pochaiah & Chinamma in Jagtial District. In 1998, He has studied his SSC Standard from New High School at Jagtial.
In 2000, He has completed his Intermediate from SKNR Junior College and Graduation from SKNR Degree College at Jagtial in 2003. He was doing Business in Real Estate.
Surender started his Political journey in 1998 with the ABVP(Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad) and was the Active Member. In 2000, He was the District Events Minister from the ABVP at Jagtial.
Later on, Surender joined the BJYM(Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha) in 2002 and was the Party Activist. In 2002, Surender elected as a Town President of Jagtial from the BJYM. From 2003-2006, Surender was served as a Town Chief Secretary of Jagtial from the BJP.
Surender joined the BSP(Bahujan Samaj Party) in 2006 and was the Active Leader. from 2006-2010, He worked as a Town President of Jagtial from the BSP. From 2010-2016, Surender was served as a Constituency Incharge of Jagtial from the BSP.
Since 2016, Surender was serving as a District General Secretary of Jagtial from Bahujan Samaj Party(BSP). He was a Member of the Jgana Vignana Vedika Trust.
Surender distrubuted many things under the Jgana vignana Vedika Trust Like:
- Surender donated food items, Bedsheets, Meals to the Oldage people in Oldage Homes.
- He distributed books, pens, Stationary things to handicapped Students and School Students.
- Surender involves in many of the social activities like Swachh Bharath Programs & helping poor people in his area, and development activities like CC Roads, Drainage, Street lights, and Water Problems in his area.
- Street lights were set up and Some roads were paved in the Area.
- He conducted the Medical Camps and donated the Blood.
- He fought for the water for Farmers and their Problems.
- Surender distributed dresses to the minority People and provided Meals, Bedsheets to Needy People.
- He provided Rice and financial help to the Death People Families.
- Surender distributed meals to the Roadside people during the COVID-19 and conducted Free Medical camps in his Area.
- He donated 6 times Blood to the Red-Cross Society.
- He distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in his area during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- Surender was Provided food & Vegetables to Poor people during lockdown time.
- He distributed essentials things, Masks, and sanitizer during the lockdown time in his Constituency.
- Surender provided meals to the Migrates and distributed Essential things to the Poor People.
- He Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- Surender has created Awareness on how to practice Social Distance.
- He helped buses to the Migrates to go to their own Places.
- The complete Town was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.