BJP Senior Leader, Palasamudram, Gorantla, Penugonda, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Madappagari Adiseshu is the BJP Senior Leader from Palasamudram, Gorantla Mandal. He was born on 14th January 1986 to the couple Ashwath Narayana and Parvathamma in Palasamudram.
Adiseshu completed his schooling at ZPHS, located at Palasamudram, and earned Intermediate from SDGS junior college, Hindupur. In 2006, Adiseshu attained his Graduation from SK University.
From 2009-2013, Adiseshu worked in Hero Honda company as a Network Manager. He has his own Business of Sri Surya Travels. Balancing his business and political life Adiseshu led a successful life.
He believes that politicians alone can stop corruption, bribery, and many other illegal activities in society and make the country a corruption-free country with the belief that in 2007, Adiseshu officially entered into Active Politics with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP).
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
He worked as a Party Activist in the TDP and took part in party programs. Adiseshu along with party leaders participated in the Ayodhya Ram Mandir money donating program and collected money. Condemning the attacks on temples, Adisheshu was filed a petition to Tehsildar to set up CCTV cameras. Dharnas and protests were held to reverse the decision of the three capitals. Adisheshu staged dharnas and protests against the developments in the state and anti-people decisions.
He was appointed and served as NHRPF Constituency President of Penugonda and fulfilled his roles and responsibilities by accepting his assigned tasks. He left the TDP.
He joined the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2013. He become a Active Member of YSRCP and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
He no longer served in the YSRCP. Adiseshu resigned from the YSRCP due to certain consequences. He switches over to the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in the year 2020 within a short period of time Adiseshu gained a reputation as a Public Leader by contributing to each activity.
- Adiseshu also worked as Social Activist in Palasamudram. He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- He is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, he took part in Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath programs and made the surroundings clean.
- With the intention of no student can illiterate Adiseshu provided his financial support to the merit students for their studies.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Adiseshu financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He has been distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes on the occasion of his birthday every year.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Adiseshu informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
Adiseshu’s Service during the Pandemic
-Adiseshu rendered his service to the people of Palasamudram village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He provided Covid kits to the village people on behalf of the TRS Leader Sama Venkata Reddy sir.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Adiseshu put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
Bio-Data of Adiseshu
Name : Madappagari Adiseshu
Father : Mr. Ashwath Narayana
Mother : Mrs. Palasamudram
Qualification : Graduation(Degree) from SK University
Professional : Business(Sri Surya Travels)
Present Designation : BJP Senior Leader
Religion & Nationality : Hindu- Indian
Permanent Address : HNo: 1-70, near the high school
Village: Palasamudram, Mandal: Gorantla, District: Anantapur, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zip Code:515241
రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం, కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వ సమస్యలపై ఈ నెల 18న జిల్లా కలెక్టర్ లేదా ఫ్రంట్ ఆఫీస్లో సమావేశం ఏర్పాటు చేయనున్నారు. అందరు సమావేశానికి విచ్చేసి కార్యక్రమాన్ని విజయవంతం చేయగలరని బీజేపీ సీనియర్ లీడర్ ఆదిశేషు గారు పిలుపునిచ్చారు
రైతు కూలీల రక్షణ పాదయాత్ర సందర్భంగా, మహా ధర్నా నిర్వహించిన సందర్భం..
Born in Palasamudram
from SDGS junior college, Hindupur
from SK University
through the TDP
Worked in Hero Honda company
as a Network Manager
NHRPF Constituency President
Joined in the YSRCP
Joined in the BJP