Constituency Leader, Aswaraopeta, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Telangana, INC.
Madakam Veeraju is an Indian Politician of INC and Constituency Leader in Aswaraopeta of Bhadradri Kothagudem District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 12th of June 1985, Madakam Veeraju was born to the couple Mr. Paparao and Mrs. Dirgamma in the village of Narayanapuram Aswaraopeta Mandal of Bhadradri Kothagudem District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2005, Madakam Veeraju acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at West Godavari and completed his Intermediate MPC from Seelam Siddhareddy Junior College at Khammam in 2008.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2019, Veeraju joined the Indian National Congress (INC) Party, which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi to address the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
During the Period of general elections in 2019, Veeraju contested for the position of Sarpanch but the position has been vacated due to less difference in the Voting percentage.
In recognition of his continued service in the year 2021, as Constituency Leader in the Constituency of Aswaraopeta in Bhadradri Kothagudem District and also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Veeraju was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He has actively participated in the Dharnas & Rallies organized by the INC Party.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in INC Party. He engaged in the dharnas, Rallies & Hunger Strikes for the recognition of the respective party.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- Veeraju has helped the village by supplying food and bedsheets to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Pandemic Activities :
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Veeraju distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Veeraju sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.