Lotavath Ramathirtham Nayak
Ex-Sarpanch, Burugula, Seethammathanda, Peapully, Dhone, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Lotavath Ramathirtham Nayak was the Ex-Sarpanch of Burugula village. He was born on 01-02-1970 to Fikya Nayak and Shinamma in Seethammathanda. He completed SSC in 1988 and completed Intermediate in 1990.
In 1990, He worked as a Dealer for 10 years and recognized as a Star Dealer. In 2001, Ramathirtham Nayak started his political journey with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) and elected as Sarpanch Unanimously from Burugula village. He did many Social Activities in his village and for other villages also. He laid CC roads in Seethammathanda in 2002 in Erukalawada in 2003. He built 50,000 liters capacity of the water tank. He gave homes to 101 homeless people in Seethammathanda, also gave ration cards to farmers.
In 2003, Ramathirtham left the TDP party and joined the Indian National Congress(INC) party. In 2014, He joined the YSR Congress party in the presence of Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddy.
- He laid CC roads to the Boya colony of Burugula village.
- Ramathirtham set up a bus stand in Seethammathanda in 2002.
- He built schools in Erukalawada and Seethammathanda. He built 3 check dams near drinking water.
- In 2004, He constructed ZP high school in Burugula village also constructed a Compound wall around the school.
- He built a high school for ST girls.
- He provided a water facility in Erukalawada, Vankamettapalle, Burugula villages in 2005.
- He laid CC roads from Lukkampalli to Sri Kambagiri Swamy Temple.
- He gave land documents to farmers, Rayathirtham paved mud roads to farms in Seethammathanda.
- He built a water tank near Usurubanda of Burugula village.
- He gave pensions to 10 families who have the right to take.
- He built Sevalal Temple in Seethammathanda.
- He set up a water pipeline in Seethammathanda.
- In 2021, He handed over the YSR land documents to the village people.